Meteor wizard(my own) updated 1.8

[quote=“Diieter”]

Yap but even if it’s working by a combo, it can be nerfed, like glasscanon/blood magic combo got nerfed (should I say “killed”?) :unamused:
Imo, having infinite stealth is just overpowered and have to be changed, what’s the point of being immortal? especially when “AI PvP” will be released? :confused:[/quote]

maybe nxt time ill keep my mouth shut… LOL

1 Like

nah, whether you said it here or not…
stealth was going to be nerf-ed anyway…
but thanks for re-confirming the exploit though :unamused:

its a good thing we have this section for nerfing over powered stuff… lel :I

1 Like

Damage looks unbelievably high. Did you mean you’re on floor 1200 ep8?

Amazing in my books. Why don’t you show your skill distributions and gear?

I’m curious, because I have explosive at ~1300 with 180 frostbiting, but have never seen any damage numbers like that.

Of course I’m playing Rogue pistols, so I have many bullets per shot.

Oh wait… That’s the damage number from Crushing right? Must be super high enemy hit points then!

[quote=“scott.hazlett.9”]Damage looks unbelievably high. Did you mean you’re on floor 1200 ep8?

Amazing in my books. Why don’t you show your skill distributions and gear?

I’m curious, because I have explosive at ~1300 with 180 frostbiting, but have never seen any damage numbers like that.

Of course I’m playing Rogue pistols, so I have many bullets per shot.

Oh wait… That’s the damage number from Crushing right? Must be super high enemy hit points then![/quote]

Frozen did the trick… :I
just had to gather mobs, have an elem crit and you’re good to go :laughing:

well… based on my experience i dont need frozen(set affix)

see my thread… u will see my damage numbers via stat page

[quote=“regie”]Regarding to my build…

Set affix
Blood magic
Momentum
Frozen
Deadly arts
Rage
Permafrost
Spellsword

Crystal affix
60% deadly strike
100% mp%
50% critical chance
30% crushing blow
50% attack speed

Legend affix
15% ms
Ignore resis
800% explosive
200% frostbiting
50% glasscannon

Epic affix
4x 20% ice damge%
50% weapon damage mh
5k weapon damage mh
5k weapon damage oh

Mythstone socketing
10% ms
10% ms
10% ms
10% ms
+2 all set
+2 all set
2% mp lech
+2 all talents
+2 all talents

Talents
Focus
Empower
Wizardy
Astral

Damge from high flor about 20b to 400b
Weak on 1v1
Low hp. 1hit delete from tnt props
Awsome teleport and stealth by 60% cooldown reduction[/quote]

20b damage to 400b
that is awesome.

This is my latest damge at 1.3k flor

Awesome… How did you get xxxx.xxB… Did explosion triggerd the damage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice gold and level 99 hero points :astonished: oooops did I say that out loud :wink:

Nice gold and level 99 hero points :astonished: oooops did I say that out loud :wink:[/quote]

Thought the same, that’s funny how some people dare to put videos of hacked games (gold,Heroic levels and perfect rolls items) on the forum and feel pride about it :laughing:

Hello, I’m a newbie here

I have a wizard level 34, I follow your stats, ex. all stat points at Mana but my damage didn’t increase, looking in your screenshot your damage increase and your mana is 0 … ? why is that ? can you help me ?

As you lvl up, your dmg will increase. He uses Blood Magic to turn all MP to HP so he can suvrive more. Don’t worry about DMG for now just lvl up and farm.

1 Like

So I will just put all of my stat points to int ? right ? btw, what is Blood magic ? sorry just a newbie here… :bulb:

So I will just put all of my stat points to int ? right ? btw, what is Blood magic ? sorry just a newbie here… :bulb:[/quote]

Dictionary guys! Just click it and you will learn a lot. Be patient and read everything in there.

1 Like