Minion PvP Test

nice

1 Like

@dickwad take it out for a test drive and let me know what you think. :+1:

1 Like

A few variations

1 Like

I don’t want to meet you with any of those weapons in a Dark Battle Arena (think dark alley), they look dangerous and my Characters might get hurt real bad. :crossed_swords: :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

that weapon man is so good…
hhmm… can you help me to have mythic item?

@suiluj

Mythic Affix: Codex > Mythics (between LegendEx & Eternals) > Affixes > Recipe. for beginners, all of the Mythic Affixes have 4x ? for the Recipe. it says that you have a chance to unlock part of a Recipe every time you put a Myth Stone into a Socket on an item. the rarer the Myth Stone, the higher the chance to unlock part of a Recipe.

if you can’t wait, here is a Guide to help you.

Resource Mythics can go on any item.

you can only have one Resource Mythic. if you have 2 or more, only one of them will work, the others are just taking up space.

the other Mythics can only go on one item, so if you want 2 Chest Mythics, you can only use one of them.

you can only put 1 Mythic on each item, so if you have one on each item, you would have a total of 6 Mythics. you can’t put Mythics on Pets.

it doesn’t matter which order you put the Myth Stones on an item to make a Mythic Item, just that you use the correct 4 for the Recipe. (I tested this. not only that, but when I made a set of items with only Myth Stones, I accidently made a few Mythic Items. so if you don’t want a Mythic you don’t want, check the Recipe first). also, if you have an item with 6 Sockets when you make a Mythic, 4 are used to make the Mythic, and a fifth one is used up to make space for the Mythic affix, leaving you with 1 Socket (I discovered this when I was doing my testing).

1 Like

1 Like

haha, I saw the Suffering first, then I saw it is an Eternal Falbled Staff of Death, and I am thinking, what is a Warrior Talent doing on a Wizard Staff? and then I see that it is a Staff Jaspered to a Sword. my mind is really slow now for some reason! :dizzy_face:

@dickwad have you used it in PVP yet? or only for PVE?

1 Like

Will test it tonight but my warriors armour is not right till I get the required stats

1 Like

speaking of crafting, even though it is for PVE, I have been thinking of Sets to use when start working on my Chakram Ascending Build for my Rogue. I have been using Chakram a lot, so I am learning why players say it is a difficult Weapon to use (especially Whirling Blade), and so I have been letting ideas go in and out of my head while I farm. there are a few Legend Affixes I have been considering also, and it is a lot different than the ones I have made for my Wizard. I think my head is starting to hurt!

1 Like

Need frostbiting. Need Another storm proc. I will have to trim and trim .

1 Like

@Golem my head always hurts :sob:

2 Likes

who have extra account ? i have 1 ?

when you say Extra Account do you mean an extra Character Slot? those are $0.99 each, and you can buy up to 5 more for a total of 6 Character Slots per player.

asking players if they have another (more than one) DQ Account is the same as asking another player for account information.

players should never share their accounts with other people, because you don’t know if that person will mess up your account or not.

I’ve tested procs in the arena. 1 25% chance is good enough. Now that will cause controversy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m on the verge of a truly awesome summoner :heart_eyes: I need to craft an eternal fabled with Element damage, Critical chance ,Apocalypse and critical damage

2 Likes

I was in 1v1 eternal division 4 briefly today. :rofl:

( 30 seconds on test dummy stats. ) . Update using my snowman build

2 Likes

wow. eternal. with mythic. how did you do that?

Eternal Fabled Weapon & Eternal Unreal Hood both have 4 sockets. these are the only Eternal items that you can put a Mythic Affix on. check out this post.