Mr Scooty removed from Arena 😱?

Cheer up @Golem he will be there in DQ2 sitting at the top of the league like a spider in a web. :grinning::thinking::scream::sob:

2 Likes

Well Mr_Scooty right it back again.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@MAGDALO I came back long enough to help with the next DQ update. It’s great to see you back in the forum. Push to get back to top spot on the podium(s).

3 Likes

@Mr_Scooty where you at bruh? Hopefully testing DQ2. Was some fun times chasing the podium.

3 Likes

Of course about 5 minutes later you took the podium back. Somehow you always knew when I was pushing the LB and would jump in and protect your throne :stuck_out_tongue::grin:

By the way, that screenshot was taken Dec 2016 :flushed::rofl:

3 Likes

@PeaceDog how great to hear from you!! Yes, I have been testing DQ2. Those were fun times when you would rush the leaderboard… I would take it back the minute you finished thinking you were safe. :joy:

5 Likes

Someone is earning the resources to play with in the upcoming v3.2 patch:

:joy:

Edit: just noticed now: no.2 and no.3 are fighting for the title of most productive player :rofl:

Edit2: They are pro’ly from one player :frowning_face:

Yes, @NUIQUE, I have been playing PvE in order to test the upcoming patch. :gift:

5 Likes

Hmmm DQ2…interesting

2 Likes

im gonna miss you dude i been playing since 2016 and i always see you at the top you inspire me …since then i keep all your builds ,tips ,and tricks in pvp and pve

2 Likes

Thank you @olkyora

I have tried to place as much information into the forum I believe useful for players to become the very best. After this next patch is tested and released, I will go back to DQ2 testing. I do not plan to venture back into DQ PvP.

Thank you very much for your support to the dungeon quest team and to the forum. We truly appreciate your support and feedback.

7 Likes