My own personal army/cult

i was very surprised when i saw this. i had like 12 or more furies hahahahaha…i usually only have 3

5 Likes

Amazing.

4 Likes

I love it😍

4 Likes

Yes I know you can get lots of furies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s funny in PvP when it happens. I’m a summon master and the only tip I’m going to give you is to check all the gear on character for clues. Check every affix @thedude52 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha on a rogue too :money_mouth_face: you have just confirmed a finding I made about furies on non summoners I made a while ago. Thanks for the screenshot. I tried capturing one in PvP using 2 rogues with 24 summons but died trying to do it. Check out the first video on this link Why does my rogue summons more Furies than my wizard?

3 Likes

here’s my gear atm

1 Like

Nearly every affix effects furies including set affixes (eg Elements) Regen , armour, deadly strike, hp, critical chance, bleed chance etc effect furies. Hp regen effects furies so they stay alive longer and don’t die as quickly. The longer they stay alive then the more chance you have of getting more furies. Furies are also monsters. Sometimes you get zombie (unkillable monsters) that cannot die. Same with furies.

1 Like

You look like you really are
having fun with your build.

Good job! :+1:

3 Likes

Ooooh I love summoners :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Final tip @thedude52 your mains skills can effect furies so storms knockback also is passed down to furies spells. Also furies share the same element as main character unless… Read your codex but I’ve left a clue already :thinking:

1 Like

@thedude52 I have spent two years of my life just having apocalypse on all characters for furies . My obsession :heart_eyes: Everything you need to know is here. Keep testing because you will discover stuff I don’t know. One day you will be number one.Just had a crazy idea looking at your build. Does sanctuary apply to furies ? Or maybe apocalypse also applies to furies ?

2 Likes

those screen shots remind me of when Voldemort summoned his Death Eaters in that graveyard after getting his body back in The Goblet of Fire.

3 Likes

The answer has stared me in the face for 2 years. Apocalypse. It’s passed down to minions. The chances are so remote it’s negligible

1 Like

Of course ! The only player who has reported the multi fury event shares the same mythic main hand choice of apocalypse. Haha :grinning:

3 Likes

You could try also adding a legend fury proc to the build and maybe epiphany to raise the chance cap. I’m retired from making builds almost ( one character left ). Go test :exploding_head: or even a master stone.

1 Like