Nadroji's

Where i can found Nadroji’s ring and pendant?

(I am not good at english bro!)

Anywhere:) just grind:) i have looted three of those during 6 months spending an hour a day average;)

Search function is your best friend :wink: search.php?keywords=nadroji

+1

they always want things to be spoon fed. a simple search will.do the trick and if u can’t see them on the search thats when you try to ask. :unamused:

That item only exists for some people, if your me it’s impossible to find!

I found the ring on floor 127 EP 1

Patience is the key, or it’s just that RNG is messing with you. :smiley:

Patience is the key, or it’s just that RNG is messing with you. :smiley:[/quote]

You must appease the RNG gods, for it is them, and them only that can grant you a Nadroji :wink:

just picked my very first nadroji earlier :smile:

all you need is luck ingame and luck playing the game to get one…

most of all…

what you need is patience :smile:

you can find at least from floor 100 - 200 at any EP…
may it be normal or cartho map…

find mine earlier at floor 161 EP 2 :smile:

just when i thought im lucky enough looting a crystal item on ep 8 between normal map 101- 200, people are showing how luckier they are hving the nadroji on low ep and between map 101-200…:cry:

+1

+1

Which affix should I replace with a socket?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

@Shrowder

Not enough information. :smile:

If you have HP leech on anything else, I would suggest that one. Or if you are using bleeds, which it looks likely since your armor is red, and you have Bloodbath, I still suggest that one.

[quote=“Rubik”]@Shrowder

If you have HP leech on anything else, I would suggest that one. Or if you are using bleeds, which it looks likely since your armor is red, and you have Bloodbath, I still suggest that one.[/quote]

What’s so good about bleeds? And I only have 2.1% lifeleech, so getting rid of that will drop me to 1%, but considering I use about 4 sets that elixir mythstones gonna up my dps and survival by a lot…

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Rubik”]@Shrowder

If you have HP leech on anything else, I would suggest that one. Or if you are using bleeds, which it looks likely since your armor is red, and you have Bloodbath, I still suggest that one.[/quote]

What’s so good about bleeds? And I only have 2.1% lifeleech, so getting rid of that will drop me to 1%, but considering I use about 4 sets that elixir mythstones gonna up my dps and survival by a lot…

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
I just assumed you were using bleeds as your armor and helm are red, and I think the Bleed Chance and Bleed Damage are better than the Crit Dmg and Stun. Especially when paired with Suffering to give 30%+ miss chance (which pairs well with high Dodge for good avoidance), and with the heal from Bloodbath (a heal which can’t be nerfed in Carto Maps). I also think 2% HP Leech is usually enough, which if you have another one it could be rerolled to still have 2%. However, these were all assumptions. If that’s not the case, then back to my original statement… Not enough info. :smiley:

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Rubik”]@Shrowder

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
I just assumed you were using bleeds as your armor and helm are red, and I think the Bleed Chance and Bleed Damage are better than the Crit Dmg and Stun. Especially when paired with Suffering to give 30%+ miss chance (which pairs well with high Dodge for good avoidance), and with the heal from Bloodbath (a heal which can’t be nerfed in Carto Maps). I also think 2% HP Leech is usually enough, which if you have another one it could be rerolled to still have 2%. However, these were all assumptions. If that’s not the case, then back to my original statement… Not enough info. :smiley:[/quote]

I’m using sharpened, fustigate, assault and prayer

Plus 2 to stack siZe feat op… Thanks! Will be replacing all skills with set as soon as I get another amethyst :smile: just gotta find my nadrojis ring now…

Hmmmm… decisions decisions…