Nadroji's

[quote=“andrielley”]CS/MS has totally killed the nadroji set :frowning:
Now we don’t have any item that is a holy grail. I really do miss that. We need another item that cannot be crafted, and can only be gained from hardcore grind and a crapton of luck :wink:[/quote]

If my memory serves me right a " deviant" and " maelstorm" items will be added in the future. They said they will be nadroji like items. Hoping those will be the next “holy grail” items…:smile:[/quote]

really really hoping for this one then… :I

[quote=“newb_player”][quote=“andrielley”]CS/MS has totally killed the nadroji set :frowning:
Now we don’t have any item that is a holy grail. I really do miss that. We need another item that cannot be crafted, and can only be gained from hardcore grind and a crapton of luck :wink:[/quote]

If my memory serves me right a " deviant" and " maelstorm" items will be added in the future. They said they will be nadroji like items. Hoping those will be the next “holy grail” items…:smile:[/quote]

really really hoping for this one then… :I[/quote]

That’s what she said… lol, I have a harder time finding crystal items than nadrojis

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I have 2 crsytal item looted, and 1 nadroji… but im not using those two looted crystal items anymore…

I have 8 nadrojis and 2 crystal items

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“andrielley”]CS/MS has totally killed the nadroji set :frowning:

Lol, you saw what I did there :wink:

What’s the lowest floor to find NAD set