First of all, I don’t think any of us are going to theorycraft your build for you. At the very least, you need to be more specific about your goals with your build.
That said, if you searched the forum for chakram builds, I’m sure you would find some results that you would be interested.
For instance, I have this build, which is a cheap but pretty effective chakram build. With a few modifications to it, I actually did make it to 1v1 Eternal with it.
That said, my build (and really, probably the majority of chakram builds) isn’t really well suited as a backup ai character. Why? Chakrams don’t really reach that far in the arena, and they require skill to use properly, something the AI can never master.
Still, if you wish to go down this path:
- For the arena, you are going to want HP and some form of healing, especially if the character in question is to be an AI character. You are also going to want to have some good damage as some players are going to have insane regeneration and/or be immortal alchemy builds. Chakrams do well in that respect because they have high base damage. Another thing you are going to want is 2x +2 Sets because Set bonuses are awesome. Resource mythics are also highly useful (i.e.: Discordance, Equivalence, Alchemy, or Bloodmagic. You could try Energy and Fury as well.)
- It really depends on what you want. I use KnightsCharge for my rogue, but whenever I battle in 2v2, my rouge is my primary character, so I am able to utilize my character’s skills to the fullest. I highly doubt the AI can do the same, and depending on how you build the character, you might now want them to be charging at the enemy. Honestly, if this is for an AI character, I’d just keep it at WhirlingBlades. As far as the OH goes, MirrorImage, Command, and Skulldraga are all good choices, but again, it depends on what you want.
- I don’t care about natures too much.
- Probably power but it depends on what you are building. Mana probably isn’t a good choice.
- Doesn’t matter in arena
- Can’t really help you there without a better idea of what you are shooting for.