Need guide

if only to get past a tank as strong as them, it’s very easy, but it will definitely be counterattacked by a pistoler/barrage, rouge bleedster is very suitable and powerful to overthrow them in less than 10 seconds… but this build is very risky if you meet a ranged opponent

1 Like

Let see

1 Like

DoT appears when you have a Bleed chance right? So hard to insert an affix because your build will be imbalanced. 10% of it will becomes 3 in PvP that’s why I don’t put a Bleed chance on my build

1 Like

Immolating can cause bleeding in arena
This is my recipes

1 Like

Too much damage but it’s weak like daaaammnn!! so hard to make a balance items like if too much defense, very low in Dmg and if too much Dmg is too weak for defense. Yeah, my head hurts :joy:

2 Likes

the one that gives headaches is this guy, his build tank has 400k++ HP and 700++ power, also has good resistance, so how do you balance it?
Do not think about it :smile:
I have a similar mage, but not the “battlemage” type but the “spellcaster” type and even then it’s classified as standard, because it only has 600k-+ HP and 700 power Even then, I lost 2 defense slots

1 Like

Killing or be killed

1 Like

So nice to use a DoT in an enemy but i think it’s only works in poison and fire element

1 Like

Btw bro, is this your bot? I met this last night and I think you use a Bloodmagic Mythic or sets to it hehe

1 Like

Yes thats my bot,i doing experiment with that Account,
Ive tested bloodmagic yesterday,i think it fail

2 Likes

It’s not a failed one bro, it’s still regenerating a huge amount of HP and I don’t know if it’s just an Alchemy Mythic is your resource only and yeah, it’s cool

1 Like

Let see
Sorry bout the quality

Aww how did you make it? the bullets drain my HP quickly
i have rouge filnlock too, but not that strong yours and belongs to sir @NUIQUE I was surprised, the difference in your power is only 5pts, I suspect :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

btw I saw 3 days ago you were using permafrost(shibe), now you are using druidic(tink), my question is… does it affect your composition?
Plzz @anon18070926

This is the base form of my build
Lets check it out dude

if you think my build is very good,you are wrong!
in fact I still can’t balance it, in the arena it must have a balanced build… I ran out of a lot of gems to make it,
I have a project to make a ricochet that can withstand the passive vortex of the “Cerebral vortex” tankers, and can also do a lot of damage to the tankers :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Yesterday I made 1, and it seems less effective… maybe you have an idea or opinion for me? while i’m farming :grin:

2 Likes

My observation on your build is too much HP but low resistance and no Battle Mage sets I think because you don’t charge. I don’t know why that some players are makes it balanced like their HP is around 300-400k but highly resistance

1 Like

Bloodmagic with an MP? Woah :flushed: how is it happened?:flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Yes, that is so
The wizard you created is similar to Big_Brain, spellcaster type
just like what I experienced
just now fighting this guy

the build is similar to yours @Hans , it’s just that the amount of HP and power is more than yours
when I use ricochet, it’s very easy to beat him, less than 10 seconds I beat him, but when I try to use a tank, it’s a different story, like we do✌️>🖐️>✊>✌️
if the match is more than 10 rounds, i choose foreit, then I repeat the next match using another hero, of course the one that is more dominant is the damage caster
yes even though the risk… but yes this is a game just for fun , that’s the reason why my losing match is almost the same as my win match :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

yes this is also quite in,
core set:
*Mashocism
*Aethereal drain
*Cosmic power

• Druidic + Druidic bonus
    mythic :
    *Ruptured
    *Bloodmagic
    *Fleeting(head) / Idk :rofl::rofl:
    *Sanctuary