Need help/guide about best set combinations for warrior and wizard

My warrior’s problem is that im dying so fast even though i level up my health to 99 and my strength is max out , one shrine champion is enough to kill me and monsters can one or two shot me so i want to change my build to something that can kill monsters easily and have a good defense at the same time. I also want to climb up on high floors so i can get some good weapons , armors , ultra rare crystals and mythstones ( for crafting more powerful mythics )

Here’s my warrior’s stats

1 Like

Here’s my wizard current build , i was wondering if it needs improving or can stay like that

And here’s the stats

Here is what I can suggest for you now after a quick scan on your heroes and gears.

Budget-wise, i’d like you to change(the one you are piloting) the Warrior’s build into a tanky one with a mix of loot increasing affix like luck and your(hireling) Wizard build into DPS one. You can decide if you want to do it in my suggestion or vice versa, but what is important is that you need to budget your finite resources in preparation to minmax your gears to successfully hike in higher floors. Find a endgame setup build for the class you want to use and devote all of your resources(gold, crystals, mythstones and dust)to atleast mimic everything the build has.

With this setup, you the Warrior will get all the attention of your enemies by inflicting crowd control(taunt) while your Wiz will dish out damage burst with Aftermath Empowered Meteor. That should be quite enough along for you to regain your spent resources to be able to minmax another build and/or hero of your choice.

Have fun in the Dungeon!

3 Likes

your Warrior, get his Dodge to +60% so that your Arc Dodge is more effective, or replace the Arc Dodge with Dodge so you have more defense. the +ED on non-Eternal items, replace with something else, the Warrior is the Farmer, not Monster Thrasher.

your Wizard, change the +4530 Poison with +100% WD on MH. for the Orb OH, change the +4307 WD to +20% Poison. you only have +12.5% Crit Chance, which makes your Deadly Strike almost useless. raise your Crit Chance to +40% to +60%. any space left over, put in enough Crit Damage for +150% or higher (+350% is max). Deadly Strike is a chance for a Critical hit to do 2x damage. right now, only about 2.5% of your total attacks are Deadly Strikes.

the Bleed Damage, I don’t know if it will increase the damage of Bleed caused by the Warrior, but if it doesn’t, and you don’t have bleed chance, you can’t cause more bleed damage.

your Wizard should also invest in getting +60% Dodge, that way, you can put more Stat Points into Power for more damage instead of health. also, Wizards get extra All Resist when they put Stat Points into Mana (Warriors get more Armor with Health, Rogues get more Dodge putting Points into Power).

basically, for survival on higher floors, you need to have Dodge, Block, Sanctuary, or any other way that causes monsters to miss you or not hit you. players who have gotten hundreds of million HP, Armor, Resist, still get 1 shot killed by monsters when they get to a high enough floor.

another way to increase DPS is using Attack Speed to increase your MH Primary Skill. for your Wizard that would be Comet, but since you are using Discordance, it applies to Meteor instead. Cool Down is used to speed up all other Skills. with your Aftermath Build, that mean you can use Shatter more often. of course, Aftermath gives your Wizard a 0.5 second cool down already when using Shatter & Meteor together…

hope this helps.

Edit: I didn’t think of this until later, but Discordance on your Wizard weakens his Aftermath Build. Discordance does switch Mana cost of Meteor to Comets, but it also switches the Damage. so if your Comet was doing 1,000 dmg, and Meteor 7,500, with Discordance it is now Comet 7,500 dmg and Metoer 1,000 dmg. :broken_heart:

also, just realized you have Equality Set. basically, the bigger the difference between the HP & MP values, the lower the Damage & Regeneration boost. with Equality (3) you should be getting +22.5% Dmg. & Regen. it might be around +15% or lower right now, but you are definitely not getting +22.5%.

4 Likes

Will do. Thank you sir ! :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you too :blush::heart:

2 Likes