Need help with my build to my wizard (pve)

last night my Farm Build was up around F980’s M3 and encountered a Mythic Monster. . . on a map with Heal .4%. after 200+ Crystals, 3 different Builds, spending 15 million Gold to revive, and changing affixes left and right, Mythic Monster 1, Golem 0. I had to admit defeat and leave the map. I decided to farm for Myth Stones for awhile and then go back to Crystals later. I have a lot of farming to do to get my Crystals back.
I have tried using a Manashield Build, but you really need to focus on the Manashield part of the Build, or you are going to die a lot. Manashield 40, Barrier 20+, Infusion 20+, tons of Mana and extra All Resist, either with Cosmic, affixes, or both. and reduced cost so you use less Mana, and good Mana replacement. even though I know all this, my Manashield build doesn’t do too well past floor 300. good luck on your journey to floor 500.

1 Like

Thanks, think I can do 400 if I play safe so I don’t die. Just got an eternalised or whatever helmet for my warrior and I wanna know if I get the set affix even if it’s on my hireling. Cause if I do get the eternalised set affix I would use it on my hireling while I have crystal set affix (don’t remember the full name but it was something with crystal) on my main. This is all kinda insane, I remember some month ago I was stuck at floor 100 something and I didn’t know what to do, now I can almost afk while doing floor 200 xD. Never thought I would be able to get past floor 200 and now am almost at 400. Another reason why I love this game (even though it’s a little grindy) xD but am stuck again but who knows maybe after a week or more being stuck I might get past it xD

those only work on the Main. I tested it out on my Hireling once. just check the stat page at the bottom.