Need help with my build to my wizard (pve)

Also just read a little about the weakness affix. It seems pretty nice and to increase dmg some. Just dont know if it would be worth it on my wiz? Weakness is not that hard to get on epic affixes (I dont got material to get legend or crystal affixes yet) but would it be worth it?

1 Like

For me it’s very helpful for damage boost, better than ignore resist. I used to have 2 crystal +90% Weaken (total 180% Weaken) and it didn’t disappoint me, though some would suggest one crystal Weaken is enough but one thing for sure Weaken is handy.

1 Like

okay, then I am going to try get some weaken on my build for increased dmg output. Just need my warrior to get tanky enough to not die when am climbing cause it will have to drag all agro from my wiz

1 Like

Nice! I also use warrior to go aggro with wrath talent and taunt skill (ice) and my wiz will go for the kill with frozen explo’s :crossed_swords: warrior ftw!

1 Like

I mostly use poision with exlposion% for clearing with my wiz. really strong. but only for so long. I need something stronger aswell but will have to get that when I get the materials to get the items/setaffixes I need. I just got taunt proc on my warrior though not actually taunt skill. I got this shield dmg reduction thing instead so it taunts and gives itself dmg reduction seem to work pretty good and I am almost at 200k hp, just need a lot of armor and ressistances now and some more hp to be able to tank later floors

1 Like

Stick to what you have right now as long as you can clear floors fast as you can and have decent loot then eventually you’ll be able to make a better farming build. If you have a good farming build, those ultra rare crystals won’t be ultra rare anymore, just rare maybe. Anyways, good luck! Ganbatte @ColdButBeautiful ! :grin:

1 Like

I have my orb skill at 40 and it does just fine

1 Like

It increases spell size by 40 so it allows the arcs to reach out for long distances

1 Like

I have no problem in higher floors with this build u put frozen set on and add frostbiting and ice damage its one shot one kill

1 Like

just read a little about the Frozen set affix. Just wondered if that would help my dmg some on my wiz.

Frozen reactor :slight_smile:

Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-52-48-1Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-53-00-1Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-53-08-1Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-52-52-1Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-52-45-1Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-52-56-1Screenshot_2018-06-25-19-53-04-1

1 Like

That is what i am using. Much thanks to those that help me start this build and finish it. I love it its is a very fun build to use

1 Like

just one question, why 10+ orb? there doesnt seem to be anything with orb proc or similar and you do not have a sword as a weapon. otherwise seems pretty nice, also how can I add set affix on mythic gear? Also i am kinda short of ultra rare crystals, do you know any easy way to farm them? right now am buying eternals with the dust or whatever and converting for the crystals

+xx Orb affix increase your Orb Skill on Skill Tree.U can get max 40 pts on a skill(20 with Hero Points+20 with affixes).

U can add set affix with Amethyst to all items without eternals&set affix.

Abso check them out:

Mid’s DMG Max Guide

Also:

@Short
We can evolve your build better if u want to know how we can i gonna say.

2 Likes

yes I know what it means, its just that there wasnt anything that proced the orb skill or even orbskill on the weapon that i could see

which means lvling orb skill on skill tree would be useless

Orb is a special skill so 2nd skill.U can change 2nd skills with amber to any class skill.

1 Like

So it’s been some time since I started this build and I thought I might share what I got so far, with this I am clearing 350+ m3 without dying at all (most of the time). Got a little easier to get crystals now but still struggling with getting the better mythstones, any suggestions?

@ColdButBeautiful the top 4 Myth Stones usually only drop from Mythic Monsters for me, and not all the time. I only have 850% Luck. most of the high end MS I have I got from converting lower MS to get them, and that used up tons of gold. the Mythic Set increases your chance to get MS, but I haven’t used it yet as I have been focusing on Crystals with my Farm Build. eventually you are going to need a Farm Build with Max Gold Find and Luck, and if you can fit it in, Item Drop Rate (either Legend or MS. 4 Legend can get you +200% Item Drop, and it takes 6 MS to get the +200% Item Drop). are you going for all 6 Perks, or just a few? if only a few, you are ok, but if you go for all 6, then eventually you are going to need an Ascending Build with +200% Experience Gain. experience from monsters stops increasing at level 100, so most people going for Perks just farm monsters between levels 101 to 200, because higher floors get too hard since you have a bunch of slots taken up for experience, and a few farming affixes to get better loot for later.

1 Like

I am lvl99 and will only ascend this one time now (think it will be 4 ascensions in total) to get the perk that is on hunters ring, then am going to climb, trying to figure out a way to make a farm build but I am way to lazy to do all the math. I got 2 crystalline or whatever items now so I hope to get more crystals (replaced sword and hat with them) just don’t know, I can do up to 375m3 then I start to die. It’s higher than before but wanna be able to farm at 500. Since I don’t got blood magic anymore I feel like getting manabarrier or whatever to neglate incoming dmg but I still haven’t managed to make it work since I lose mana to fast and then I can’t use any skill at all and since my main dmg output right now is orb I need mana for it. Though I think I could start to farm with my warrior since I somehow managed to get some damage on it when I aimed for tank so it is squishy but it taunts and does dmg so