New frozen ice warrior update

I got a new chest upgrade

Which one should I use for right now below

haha, took me a moment to understand Alter = Shrine!

well, going from +400% Ice to +300% Ice doesn’t really seem like a good idea. you already have one each of Glasscannon, Barbarian, & Push the Limit.

personally, I would remake the Shield without Nova and put Frostbiting instead. from what I see in the Build, Nova will Proc 30% of the time, but having an extra +100% Frostbiting will work 100% of the time when your enemies are Frozen and you are hitting them. which means your Frozen Set will be doing even more DMG. and of course anything else improving DMG is improved by the +100% Frostbiting.

when you have the Ruby’s, change 1 or both of your +10% Move Speed to Legend +15% Move Speed. more DMG with Momentum and better defense from moving around out of danger.

just some ideas, but your Build is looking really good.

Your damage looks seriously bloody good :joy:

1 Like

Ok I did manage to make the dps 2.4b instead of 1.8b but idk i got so many things I could change now to make it way better but thanks I was ignoring the frostbite for awhile but now I should focus on that

1 Like

Seriously just keep experimenting. Your doing something right.

2 Likes

Ok

1 Like

:sunglasses: good job

1 Like

when you look at it, with your +400% Ice, each of the 3 +50% Legend DMG boosters are giving you an extra +200% Ice, each!. this isn’t an exact number, but gives you an idea. the math is giving me a headache, but I think you would get more DMG from the +100% Frostbiting than from adding +50% PtL at the expense of one +100% Ice.

some things that give Spike DMG towards DPS in the game don’t show in the DPS on the Stat Page. so you could put stuff on your Build that will show high DPS, but that means less Spike DMG. there are some builds that I have seen with little spike damage but do tons of damage, and other that use spike damage for the kill. hard to do both without making some sacrifices.

1 Like

I’ll rebook into it and see if I can drop and make an optimal atire with the frostbite and maybe the ephiany dmg bonus plus a new 100 percent frostbite instead of the barbarian or ptl

I managed to only screen shot this hit but I was able to see 140b before I just cant screen it

1 Like

I got my epiphany helmet today once I get it with 15 move speed 15 atk speed and 45 attack speed afix itll be ready cant wait and 100 frost bite on it too which will take awhile but it’ll be a huge boost with the ice dmg.

Please tell me I can use the haunting boost with this epiphany boost on the same build. I need this 70 percent dmg boost.

as long as you can activate a Set Bonus, you can use it.

1 Like

Yes. Epiphany just raises the game caps on players. So any % based affix limit is raised. So you get an edge.

Guys I have so many new items now that idk what to do but if I get it right I can improve my stuff by so much

2 Likes
1 Like

now you have a lot of items to practice using to see how different items work together.

when I was Ascending for Perks, I was always improving my Ascending Build to do better. changing & adding Set affixes, changing Epic Affixes, adding Legend & Crystal Affixes, adding & changing Myth Stones and adding Mythic Affixes.

working my way to the First Perk, my Ascending Build was doing from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands damage. by the time I got my Sixth Perk, I was doing hundreds of millions to tens of billions damage.

1 Like

What do you mean perk