New Green Garden Build Patch 3.1

oh thank you. I can roll the pet accordingly thanks now i know. It’s not that bad.

i think i almost complete but this kills mobs in much slower. Could someone have a look what is wrong?

this build can not survive at all :frowning:

you are missing some important damage multipliers.

((((BWD x Endow MS) + Power Stat) x (Item Quality x WD%) + WD+) x ED% + ED+.

1. Endow Mythstone on a Weapon used to give +50% WD% on the Weapon it is placed on, and after Patch 3.1 it increases BWD by +50% instead. Weapons with low BWD don’t really need it, but for high BWD Weapons this is really helpful. Power Stat is added to BWD.

2. Item Quality can be raised to +25% using Emerald Crystal. not only does this make it easier to max out affix values, but on Weapons, it multiplies the BWD & Power damage. on the other 4 Items, it increases the AR of the Item.

3. Weapon Damage % multiplies the damage of BWD, Power Stat, and Item Quality. Epic is +100% & Legend is +200%

4. Weapon Damage + is added after BWD, Power Stat, Item Quality, and Weapon Damage %.

5. Elemental Damage % multiplies the damage of BWD, Power Stat, Item Quality, Weapon Damage %, and Weapon Damage +. Epic is +20% & Legend is +100%.

6. Elemental Damage + is added after BWD, Power Stat, Item Quality, Weapon Damage %, Weapon Damage +, and Elemental Damage %.

This is your Weapon Damage.

1. Weapon Skill damage multiplier. example: Staff has Comet 100% and Meteor 750% Weapon Damage. Comet would be Weapon Damage x 1 and Meteor would be Weapon Damage x 7.5.

2. Skill Points in Weapon Skills multiplies the damage of a specific Skill and affixes that increase damage multiply all damage, unless restricted in it’s description, example: Skilled Mythic only affects the Primary Skill of MH, like Comet of Staff, even if you used Discordance Mythic. some affixes require a condition to cause damage, example: chance to cause Crit Dmg, Elemental Crit Dmg only on Elemental Crit, cause extra damage when enemy HP is 25% or lower (Demonic Set…).

I Finally obtain the eternal pet i wanted :smiley:

1 Like

since 2017 i only using Hybrid Frostfire for climbing+farming
I made the build by my self
Thats can kill boss instantly when you gathering the mob, easy and fun gameplay

1 Like