New mythitech bug?

i know there was a bug with mythitec but i thought it was a damage modifier bug…i just tried to put sanctuary on a mythitec necklace and it didn’t apply the mythic skill. instead it just removed 3 empty slots!

2 Likes

this isn’t a bug. Mythic Affixes can’t be placed on Eternal Mythitech Items. they can only be placed on the Eternal Eternalized Items.

2 Likes

Like @Golem says. You need the internal fabled staff ect . Then you can mythic it. Also the set bonus means the mythic spell damage is increases. But if you convert the staff to rogue then you can only have a chakram.

1 Like

no no!!! not what I said @dickwad ! I am just repeating what the Mod’s told Mr_Scooty. :blush:

2 Likes

thanks guys. i thought i could put mythics on it like my eternal fabled chakrams

ps
i got really lucky on this😁

3 Likes

I had the same stats on mine before I turned it into red dust lol

2 Likes

I think when the Mythitech Items came out, lots of players were upset and confused about the Eternal Mythitech Items not making Mythic Affixes. I guess Mr_Scooty asked the Dev’s for clarification and was told only the Eternal Fabled Weapons and Head Item can have Mythic Affixes, although the Legend Mythitech Items can have Mythic Affixes…

2 Likes

Really ?

1 Like

yeah, I bookmarked the post in the New wizard eternal item is broke? Thread :arrow_up: and got it so I can link it at the same time with my Crafted Eternals post, since both affect PVE & PVP Builds.

2 Likes