[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

It’s always satisfying spotting a cheat after you’ve thrashed them in the arena and conduct a post mortem! :grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Tank build cheaters can beat me. But don’t worry bro, I found their new places and I hope they will fight fairly again :muscle:

1 Like

Different characters admin please check them individually

Removed

1 Like

those sure look like Cheats to me, you should post them on the Reports Only Cheaters & Hackers Thread.

@Deadset that Eternal Full Eclipse isn’t a Cheat. that is what happens when you make a Mythic Affix on an Eternal Mythitech Item. three of the Sockets with Myth Stones disappear, and you can then place Epic Affixes on them, just like with the Eternalized Items. I looked at another Post about this, and a Snapshot shows 1 empty Socket. so when you put a Mythic Affix on an Eternal Mythitech Item, only the Set and Legend Affix are left, and one empty Socket. so you lose 4 Myth Stones and gain 1 Empty Socket and 3 empty spaces for Epic Affixes.

also, only Eternal Eternalized Items can have a Mythic Affix, which is how the Eternal Mythitech Items can have 3 Epic Affixes and 1 Myth Stone.

here is the Post I was looking at… it also has a link to the Post explaining that this is the Developers intention.

You enlighten me. Thanks a lot man. :sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

3 players admin please check it

what’s wrong with them?

1 Like

Their build Mr. Golem, it’s modded especially in the eternal legend items

well, if you’re sure that they are Cheats, you should post them in the Reports Only Cheaters & Hackers Thread. that way they can be toasted by the Dev’s.

1 Like

How about here? This is the page that I post those cheaters Mr.Golem

this Thread is for discussions about Cheaters & Hackers. this is where you can learn why or how an Item is a cheat or hack, or how to tell an Item is a cheat or hack. this as also where you can explain how an Item isn’t really a cheat or hack, but is actually a legitimate Item made properly in the game without any cheats or hacks, after someone has been flagged. also, if the cheat or hack is so good that you can’t tell if it’s legit or a cheat/hack, you can post it here, and hopefully someone can help.

but if you know for sure that it’s a Cheat or Hack, then it should go to the [**REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers Thread.

now, if you report a Cheat or Hack in the other Thread, and try to have a discussion about it over there, you will be told to come to this thread to discuss it, or the post will be moved to this Thread for a discussion about the Cheat or Hack that was posted in the other Thread.

basically, the Reports Thread is for the Dev’s to toast a cheater, or say the Item is Legit. the Discussion Thread is for the Players to talk about the Items in the Reports Thread, and for the Dev’s to explain why an Item is a Cheat/Hack or not, if the discussion gets a little fiery :fire: . this way the Dev’s only have to check one Thread instead of multiple threads.

1 Like

Removed. Please post these in the REPORTS thread.

Thank you!

1 Like

This is not cheating bro, I’ve try this one a while ago. I try to craft a Sanctuary Mythic on the amulet but the Mythic item was gone and only one socket left. I don’t know on what are the explanation but it just happened

Hoping that the Devs will take response on it :joy:

If your assumption is that this account was flagged because of the item shown in the image posted, you would be incorrect.

Please post any comments you may have to the “Discussions” thread. This section is only for reports.

Thanks!

1 Like

But then Mr. Admin, how is it happened that in a Eternal Mythitech items is if I/we build a Mythic it is vanished?and it’s only one socket left?

@anon87655529 here is a post on the subject from earlier in the Thread. and it sounds like it wasn’t the Mythitech Item that got the Player flagged.

@Deadset the post I just showed applies to all Eternal Mythitech Items. so if anyone places a Mythic Affix on any Eternal Mythitech Item, it will have the Set Affix, the Legend Affix, one empty Socket, and 3 empty spaces, with no Mythic Affix on it. this should only be done if you can afford to lose the 4 Myth Stones used to Craft the Mythic Affix.

what is this😲 this is a hack??.. you need to check this one please. and you @Libra_Sunday can you please explain how do you work (+1all set) to this eternal item.

2 Likes

@ShockeyLaxus the Mutiny you posted in the Report C&H Thread is Legit, he Jaspered the Mutiny from either Warrior or Rogue.

on the other hand, the Eternal Shock Wave with +1 All Sets MS, High Voltage, Elemental Crit, and +5000 Shock are all Cheats, and should be reported in the Report C&H Thread.

@Purge he may have taken it off, but it looks like it’s come back to haunt him again. this is why Players shouldn’t use Hacks & Cheats in PVP, because you end up playing in the Cheaters & Hackers Battle Arena.

1 Like