New players ask your question and you will get replies 😎

It removes a random number of affixes or all at once. Including legend, Chrystal and set affixes :sob:

I know that, that’s why I was using it. on my Epic affix Build that I was placing Crystal affixes on. Epic affixes are replaceable. but I had something on one item that I didn’t expect Quartz to work on, which is why I am doing these tests and posting them to help other players.

Just been testing on crafted items. Some time s the epic are removed first. After that you have a fifty fifty chance of all affixes other than mythic being removed or all affixes going. So i say it removes between 1 to 6 affixes each time you use a quartz is what’s I conclude. If you have 6 affixes on an item then the most you can lose are 6 and the least are 1. It’s too much of a gamble :crazy_face:

But if you fancy a gamble then unsocket any precious mythstone as you will loose it but leave the empty socket on the item as it’s classed as an affix. After that it’s good luck. 1 chance in 6 of losing everything.

I farmed a few gems, need some ideas on what to do with them. A good warrior farming build might be fun, or a good pve wizard build to go with my rogue farmer. Any suggestions?

What to do with them gems?
Well you seem to be inclined to hoard more gems with your statement. Here:

As to a PVE wizzard build, most are built around the ff. sets or combinations thereof:

Arcanist + Ascendent
Plagued
Crushing Flames
Frozen

dear sirs/ma’ams:

1. what weapons/skills cause piercing damage for rogue?

2. nova’s description says it does 250% OH damage. is that correct? i was thinking of putting nova in my OH but my OH weapon says 0 damage…so i would be doing 250% of 0 damage then?

2 Likes

Ooh somebody please help @thedude52

Hold on need to think :grimacing: Sorted. Put 5000 element damage on off hand using topaz . Your weapons damage should now be 5000 ed . Nova gives a 100 % chance of element critical chance so put 100% legend element critical with ruby. Nova now multiples the damage

1 Like

Back to @Golem just gambled a bit more and have quite of useful items to craft as a result :joy:

1 Like

I can now put some old skilled armour on projectile users (one of which retained the cosmic power affix and Chrystal deadly strike :star_struck:) Thanks @Golem and @NUIQUE

2 Likes

@thedude52 Boomerang & Whirling Blades, Guided Shot. these are Rogue Skills that Pierce. do you have Nova on a Vial? if you look on the Stat Page at Nova, it should show how much DMG it is doing. Vial shows 0 DPS, because Coat Weapon & Stealth don’t cause any damage. but when you click on Vial, not only does it show 0 DPS, it also shows a DMG range, for players who replace Stealth with another OH Special Skill or put a Mythic on their Vial.

2 Likes

i just like farming, not really hoarding. just want to try new things.

1 Like

Farming can be fun I’ve heard :joy:

1 Like

i like to grind lol, about to start 5th ascension. pvp in this game doesnt interest me.

2 Likes

I’ve done all my ascentions. Come and join the eternal order of toons when you do. :wink:

2 Likes

im just not looking forward to 1-50 lol

1 Like

Hold on… What ascension choices do you have left ? I may give a tip.

1 Like

i have to choose between hunter and enshrined.

Stuff hunter till the last. Make a hunter ring which does the same ( check mythic and craft it into Nadroji ring ) . Enshrined it is :sunglasses: