New players ask your question and you will get replies 😎

Ah thanks, so it’s a permanent %reduction if you have at least one skull active.

About Crafting: I wondered how to change the legendary affix name first if all, so I actually had to remove It, understood.

1 Like

Helm Words ww
What’s a good word for helmet as ww?
Fleeting seems made for a permanent move build 1.25 mp reg when moving, but I dont use mp regen despite 10 points in int. I use mp on hit

Maybe I should forget about It, reason is though that I found the Mystical helmet ‘Unreal Hood’ which comes with 4 free sockets. And mythical droprate is nice. I’m not using any myth skills atm however.

1 Like

you could always take the Legend affix off, and just Craft it the way you need to. you can always find another, or use Dust to get one, when you have a Build that can use the Mythic Legend Affix.

the Head Mythics all have something to do with HP and/or MP recovery, and play style and/or the Build would determine which one you would use.

Thanks yea taking it off seems efficient.

Whats the difference between say
100% Poison Damage
+
100% Blight (if you use poison)

Versus:
(Legendary)100% Elemental Damage
+
(Legendary) 100% Elemental Critical Damage.

Arcan-damage type doesn’t have any benefit? (Other than orb proc) also why is there no natural arcan resist on gear (when you roll arcan) or is it just not shown?

1. %ED (Poison in this case) increases all the DMG that is on the Weapon that comes before it. Base WD, Item Quality, %WD, Power Stat, +WD. +100% means that if all the DMG before it was 5000, then it is now doing 10,000 total Poison DMG. Elemental Crit DMG (Blight in this case) increases the DMG of Elemental Crits (Toxic in this case). +100% Blight would increase the DMG of Toxic. Toxic creates a Poisonous Cloud that does 400% Poison DoT for the duration of Toxic (5 seconds). 1 +100% Blight would make Toxic 800% Poison DoT for 5 seconds. Versus: the difference is like saying Dog (Elemental DMG or Elemental Crit DMG) and Doberman, Blood Hound, or Poodle (Fire, Ice, Shock, Arcane, Poison)(Blight, High Voltage, Frostbiting, Celestial, Blistering).

2. Arcane Resist doesn’t show on your Gear, but does show on the Defense Stat Page. Arcane does have benefits. there are only 4 Element Maps: Ice, Fire, Shock, & Poison. monsters on these maps are resistant to the Maps Element when attacked by the same Element. so no monsters are normally resistant to Arcane, which means it does 100% DMG to all monsters. Arcane isn’t effective against a monsters Elemental Weakness: Ice - Fire & Shock - Poison, so it doesn’t do 125% DMG to monsters, since no monsters are weak against Arcane, just the 100% DMG. monsters can have the Greatly Resist Arcane or Immune to Arcane affixes. Ascendant Set & Ascendant + Arcanist Set Combo make using Arcane Element just as good as the other four Elements. like Plagued for Poison or Crushing Flames for Fire.

Oh interesting never read this anywhere thanks. But indeed I noticed shock immunity but not arcane immunity ever.

Btw Arcan Procs fit quite well to Whirlwind Theme and Efficiency and being very close .

1 Side question, as warrior
(I crafted my Hammers Special Skill to Orb)
And then I crafted Wizardry on it (rather my Elements Pet where I thought it fits well). This ought to give 10% “elemental crit”.

Anyways after checking my Stats page (each skill) my elemental crit chance is still zero (for this example). (So in case of shock it says in brackets Paralyze = 0%)

Is this not shown up? I crafted it as a warrior.

1 Like

2: regarding Nadroji Ring
It says gives +3 all skills legendary affix ; and for instance Epic Whirlwind affix 10 is increasing my whirlwind from 20 to 30.

A) Why is this leg affix not increasing it from 20 to 23? (Seems to stay at 20, while non maxed get increased) that’s weird since supermaxing(20+) works with epic affix but not legendary?

B) Also is it increasing another character’s skills when I use them on my weapon? (I am using Orb = Wizard on a Hammer of Mine)

3: I’m using a lot if Shock gear atm (Spark Pet and stuff) hence I’m wondering how good the Eletrocution Set is for Pve?

4: Does Shock Debuff and Weaken work for my Hireling too, of course for the mob I put it on with my main? Since it’s a debuff to the mob I assume so.

RIP Me.

3 Likes

Hi skaul the troll let’ make fun again.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna.

1 Like

@Skaul
Here is some love to your sternum instead
:kissing_heart:

@Petapan

Arcane Elemental Critical is Orbit. It is not a Proc. it’s animation looks a lot like Scalps, and with Living Force set, the animation looks a lot like Whirling Blades.

1. Talent Affixes from one Class do not work for other Classes when put on Pets. Skill Affixes from one Class do work for other Classes when put on Pets. this way, you can get a Skill from another Class up to 20, 30 if the Pet is Eternal.

2. I had done a test with All Talent and noticed some weird things. All Skills might have the same weirdness. part of the problem is how there is a Cap of 12 for All Skills & All Talents. the way these work with the rest of the mechanics of getting Talents & Skills to 40 can be a little confusing when you are using so many different sources to increase your Talent & Skill values. All Skills should work with Skills from other Classes.

3. Electrocution Set works a lot like Demonic. it does extra DMG when the enemies HP is 25% or less. the difference is that Electrocution requires stacks of Shock Debuff to do the extra DMG, and the number of Shock Debuffs affects the DMG also. +10% DMG per Rank of Electrocution per stack of Shock Debuff.

4. from what I have read, both Main & Hireling can take advantage of the Shock Debuff if only one of them have Shock Weapons. it is the enemy that has the Shock Debuff on them. Ice with Frostbiting works like this also. I believe Weaken only works for the Character it is on. it isn’t a Debuff. think of it as an Enchantment on your Weapon that makes it stronger instead of a Spell that causes a Debuff that makes your enemies weaker.

1 Like

Ah I know. I did maybe mix up the words indeed. So ‘Orbit’ with Whirlwind is quite Strong since you are up.close is what I meant.

(And I did change the special skill of my Hammer to the Wizard Orb Skill)

(now reading others)

Edith says: Thanks

2: I actually did a logical error, I don’t have whirlwind equipped atm. And even the description says only Equiped Skills and Procs.

I tested it, and with an Axe in MH it now increases Whirlwind from 20 to 23. Does work

4: Hmm so then at least for my wizard hireling a Druidic Torso With Ignore Resist would be better atm.

By the way It also sounds a lot like a debuff (weakening the enemies resist should count for both, similar to the Ascendant Set - iirc the word. From other games. Otherwise it would be phrases like piercing enemy resists with your attack. Anyhow I understood what you said.

4 - question
Does ‘Electrocution’ only work for the player wearing it? Or will you apply a better shock debuff to the enemy?

1 Like

Weaken isn’t a Debuff placed on an enemy, it is more like an enchantment placed on your Equipment that makes your Spells more effective. this is why a Main can have Weaken and Hireling can have Ignore Resist. it is also why if one has Weaken, and the other doesn’t, the one that doesn’t attacks will be less effective than the one that does.

from what I see, the lowering of enemies resists from Ascendant is part of the Arcane Debuff it imparts, which is separate from Weaken, so a second Character would benefit from the lowering of the resists. of course, Ignore Resist would make that useless.

if both Characters have Electrocution, but one is Fire and the other Shock, as long as the Character that has Shock is applying Shock Debuff, Electrocution should work for both, since the conditions for Electrocution are enemies HP at 25% or lower and one or more Shock Debuffs on those enemies.

2 Likes

I see people being able to quote only a portion of a post. I can’t.

Can someone please educate me?
:grinning:

1 Like

Go to your avatar and select it. Then select the gear for settings. In your preferences, go to interface and select “Enable quote reply for highlighted text”. Voila

4 Likes

Thanks @Mr_Scooty!

OMG. Of all these time, I haven’t noticed the “quote” button that pops up when you highlight a text. :crazy_face:

#Permanewbie

4 Likes

In terms if getting crystals

• , floor 400 and 500 should be best?

• A crystal set affix

• Item drop rate (my follower and me both have Fortune at 40)

• And then of course increase kill speed.

Im asking because I only had 2 set crystalls (can’t look up the name when the Crystal is gone :o) , one was wasted, the other one got a meh result so I don’t have anything to craft atm.

Thanks; sounds fair (I will consider this…), but I hoped it would just buff my lightning char :stuck_out_tongue:

just put Electrification on the Shock Character and not the other.

getting Crystals. yes to all 4. floor 500 improves the drop rate of all Crystals at the cost of not dropping the 5 lowest Crystals. even the drop rates of the Ultra Rare Crystals gets better, but it seems like Ruby, Amethyst, & Obsidian drop rates only increase a little bit. at least with the Farm Builds I have been trying to Craft. :sob:

1 Like