New players ask your question and you will get replies 😎

Hold on need to think :grimacing: Sorted. Put 5000 element damage on off hand using topaz . Your weapons damage should now be 5000 ed . Nova gives a 100 % chance of element critical chance so put 100% legend element critical with ruby. Nova now multiples the damage

1 Like

Back to @Golem just gambled a bit more and have quite of useful items to craft as a result :joy:

1 Like

I can now put some old skilled armour on projectile users (one of which retained the cosmic power affix and Chrystal deadly strike :star_struck:) Thanks @Golem and @NUIQUE

2 Likes

@thedude52 Boomerang & Whirling Blades, Guided Shot. these are Rogue Skills that Pierce. do you have Nova on a Vial? if you look on the Stat Page at Nova, it should show how much DMG it is doing. Vial shows 0 DPS, because Coat Weapon & Stealth don’t cause any damage. but when you click on Vial, not only does it show 0 DPS, it also shows a DMG range, for players who replace Stealth with another OH Special Skill or put a Mythic on their Vial.

2 Likes

i just like farming, not really hoarding. just want to try new things.

1 Like

Farming can be fun I’ve heard :joy:

1 Like

i like to grind lol, about to start 5th ascension. pvp in this game doesnt interest me.

2 Likes

I’ve done all my ascentions. Come and join the eternal order of toons when you do. :wink:

2 Likes

im just not looking forward to 1-50 lol

1 Like

Hold on… What ascension choices do you have left ? I may give a tip.

1 Like

i have to choose between hunter and enshrined.

Stuff hunter till the last. Make a hunter ring which does the same ( check mythic and craft it into Nadroji ring ) . Enshrined it is :sunglasses:

yeah i was going to go with enshrined. too lazy for hunter ring lol but prefer the enshrined perk. any tips for 1-50 as a rogue?

1 to 50 in mythic 3 ?

yeah unless you have an easier/faster suggestion lol

How many characters do you have ? Just one ?

i have 3, my wizard is pretty well geared for an orb build and my warrior is trash lol. i have my builds posted in a thread i made if you want to check.

1 Like

Right here are some tricks. Farm with 2 characters with your strongest as main and ascending character as hireling. The hireling will level up faster but play around with who acts as the main and hireling. 2nd think about the highest floor you have achieved on mythic 2 solo. Do you remember ?

Doesn’t matter if your climbing floors get to the highest floor you can then drop the difficulty level by two and climb floor 200 plus again. That’s what I did. And when it’s too easy raise the difficulty by one. And do it again. Or just go legend difficulty because you can find almost every thing you need to progress to mythic 3 high floors which are not really worth it. You will level up quicker on legend and I’d say 90 % of everything you need can be found there. Aim for floor 400 on very easy if you want nice pets :sunglasses:

Oh @Donobear you chose the very same early ascension choices as me. You will be fine.