New players ask your question and you will get replies 😎

just hit 50, and the grind continues

1 Like

which mana resource is better for barrage build Fury or Energy ?

1 Like

Fury.

Unlimited bullets.
It builds mana(fury) pool for timewarp and manashield if you use them.

2 Likes

@Donobear for Ascending from level 1 to 50, I just put 2 Quest Stones on the Equipment, it speeds up leveling to 50. the Gear for level 50+ should have 6 Quest Stones. leveling from 1 to 50 is easy, even with affix values being low because of the Equipment being low level, which is why only 2 Quest Stones.

I saved Treasured Perk for last because it is the only Perk that doesn’t really help with Ascending. Fortunate looks like it is the same as Treasured, but the extra Loot you get with Fortunate really helps you to improve your Gears for Ascending. Hunter & Enshrined both help you directly with Ascending with Loot & Experience, Accomplished helps get Hero Points for Skill Points faster with finishing Feats faster for the rewards, and even Dealer is better than Treasured, even though it only improves the gold you get selling items. but then gold is very important for players Ascending for Perks.

1 Like

@Donobear what i do is go to a floor with a lot of slimes say around floor 101-105; and lure a bunch of slimes together and proc my storm (having a weak weapon that WON’T 1-hit mobs helps). as soon as storm procs, ascend and use LV2 gear with xp boosts. i usually climb up to like level 30 and higher within a few seconds.

either that or use the crushing flames set :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol a diversity of advice there :upside_down_face:

However to get the crushing flames items requires very high floors. Catch 22 ( no win situation )… I’m wrong 250 mythic 3. Very doable :sunglasses:

Nova is a proc that causes elemental explosions with 100% possible elemental
critical

1 Like

How can I use skill Hoard of my pet?

1 Like

Hoard is a behaviour of an imp pet. First equip the imp… Pause the game and open the options menu. Set the items level you want to pick up. For example , if you set it at legend then your character will not pick up any item lower than that level but your imp will and after its hoarded so many items the imp will give you a legend item.

2 Likes

Welcome to DQ @Keoco

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You are very welcome.

Hoard: this is the Skill that Imps have. it converts 5 of one Tier of items it picks up to 1 item of the next Tier. there is a small chance that the Imp will also drop Gold, HP & MP Orbs, Crystals, Crystal Legends, and Eternal items when it does it’s converting. I don’t think I have seen an Imp drop any Myth Stones.

as @dickwad mentioned, go to Options and choose the Tier of Items you will pick up, and the Imp will pick up items that are below that Tier.

the Tiers of items are Normal (Grey/White), Magic (Blue), Rare (Yellow), Epic (Orange), Legend (Red).

5 Normal for 1 Magic, 5 Magic for 1 Rare, 5 Rare for 1 Epic, 5 Epic for 1 Legend or better item. when your Imp first starts picking items up, it will take some time for him to drop the higher Tier items, but after awhile, he will have lots of items saved up and will drop items for you to pick up more often.

think about which Tier of Item you want your Imp to pick up. for Beginner Player, and even Players at Mid & Late Game, selling Items is an important way to get Gold. so if you set your Pick Up at Legend+, the Imp will pick up all Items of Epic and lower, and you can’t sell them for Gold. setting at Legend+ should only be for as long as you need it. usually just have the Pick Up set at Magic+ or Rare+, so the low Tier items that you don’t get much Gold for gets you better items, and you can sell the higher Tier items for lots of Gold.

1 Like

hey there again peeps :slight_smile:

1. so i was wondering: at max crit chance (60/60) is it better to increase crit dmg than weapon dmg?

2. the green affix: overload seems to do shock damage (i just noticed it lol) or is it just the animation?

If you max critical chance and critical damage then your weapon damage gets boosted .

1 Like

But if your weapon damage is zero all the critical chance and damage will only result in zero.

1. you should increase both Weapon DMG & Crit DMG.

Crit Chance is just a chance for your attack to do extra DMG. your base Crit DMG is +50%. at +60% Crit Chance with a Weapon doing 1000 DMG…

1000 x 4 = 4000. (1000 x 1.5) x 6 = 9000. 9000 + 4000 = 13,000 DMG in 10 hits.

with +200% Crit DMG…

1000 x 4 = 4000. (1000 x 3) x 6 = 18,000. 4000 + 18,000 = 22,000 DMG in 10 hits.

with +100% Weapon DMG…

(1000 x 2) x 4 = 8000. (1000 x 1.5) x 6 = 9000. 8000 + 9000 = 17,000 DMG in 10 hits.

with +100% Weapon DMG & +200% Crit DMG…

(1000 x 2) x 4 = 8000. (1000 x 3) x 6 = 18,000. 8000 + 18,000 = 26,000 DMG in 10 hits.

as you can see, increasing both Weapon DMG & Crit DMG is important. there is a +25%/-25% range variable to DMG done. so a Weapon that does 1000 DMG has a DMG Range of 750 - 1250, which is why you don’t see the same DMG number all the time.

1. in Patch Notes 3.0, it says Overload deals Shock Damage. it doesn’t say so in the Set Description, but I think I read an old post that was discussing this, and I guess it was the Dev’s intention for Overload to originally do Shock DMG.
2 Likes

I am not sure if I am qualified to ask but anyway,
which of the ff. can apply arcane debuff:

1. Weaken
  2. Critical hits
  3. Elemental crit hits

I have read somewhere that arcane debuff is applied thru critical hits on arcanist + ascendent builds but the thread was really old so baaically, it is dubious if it still applies in V3.1.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

One for @Golem to answer :stuck_out_tongue: Now if I’m correct and @Golem doesn’t correct me :astonished: Arcane is non element based. So element critical wouldn’t apply. But I don’t really know :thinking: