New Ultra Rare Sets

Mythic 3 floor above 2000 ? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I dont mind hiking that high but they should have atleast said anything about what is it that we are actually farming xD

1 Like

I’m self isolating at the moment. Oh well I need to make another farming build.

1 Like

Looking forward for that!

I have been progressing slowly now to recover my resources from making a PvP build…

Been looting some “Rares from Epic Mob Drops” like Nadroji and I was happy for a moment, but then I remember that dust resource exists so :frowning:

2 Likes

I really hate farming :joy:

2 Likes

Grinding had a sense of achievement for players back when dust/crafting wasnt a thing.

Everyone in the forum(the old one) was asking for guides to get those really rare legends like nadroji crystal.

Obtaining both accessories back then(even those Defiant sets) and show it in the forums makes you an instant celebrity(Everyone without one will comment “where to get nadroji” and “how to farm Ragnarok” which gives us a sense of pride back then). Everyone was just scrambling to make the best guide for farming frenzy, in which I joined in and made one:

Its obsolete now but hey im proud of it.

Hey but that doesnt mean grinding has no downsides.

4 Likes

Still sucks though :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You do not need to be on floor 2000 to get the new sets. In most cases (99% of the time) those folks are running modified version of the app which is why they are on floor 2000+ in the first place.

5 Likes

Ye apparently the items appear in 1000+ above only, based on the item description.
And i got it in mythic boss too, so chances are really low on looting it in regular mob, i cant recall but i think i use legendary map too but its 2070 m3 for sure at that time

2 Likes

Well, glad I’m in the 1% :slight_smile:

Also good to know I don’t need to farm 2000+.

3 Likes

Not all players that is beyond floor 2000 m3 is using a modded . They are just patient with the hiking . MOSTLY ARE THE LEGIT PLAYERS. Hope you get it sir

1 Like

Isnt this quote from Tdaniel the same as your line:

1 Like

Is there any chance that you could let us know at what floor they do start to drop? I made my way to floor 1000 and used quite a few legend m3 maps and still haven’t found anything. It’d be easier if I knew what goal I was actually working towards, using rare maps or increasing floor levels.

3 Likes

I realy whant those new sets, becouse, on the book, in the mage Legend section, is just those 4 that im missing, nothing more, on warrior and Archer i still missing some itens, but is no big deal, dust is a thing, so i dont sorry about that stuff, if you just tell us @tdaniel a hint, not a big One, just like tell us if se shold stop at 1000+ our keep the Pace to Higher floors!

1 Like

I’m excited too. If I remember correctly, the Mercenary set had an interesting and heavy damage boost that I want to test in PVP ASAP. Also, is Mercenary the only new set, or are there others - perhaps class-specific?

IMHO, the regular release of new sets and affixes could revitalize this game, especially PVP.

1 Like

Saying this, i still dont have a ragnarok for rogue

And im guessing, similar to the eternalised ring/amulet, the floor drop is 1000+ m3. Farming above there would be unreasonable for standard builds that wernt abusing some kind of mechanic

1 Like

Cant you unlock the Ragnarok for crafting(im not sure if you can since I have already unlocked mine a long time)?

1 Like

Yea i definitely could, i just dont have a need for swords or staff, and im not a fan of rogue, mainly because they have no high hits per second other than dagger, which is a small aoe, so bad for high floor pve.

Besides, im currently working on a new generation of fire and ice warrior combo build. I remember cronos explaining how lots of small multipliers is better than one big one…
For example 50% push the limit and 50% barbarian is better than just 100% push the limit

2 Likes

Cronos was GOD tear Crafter, i miss that guy…

4 Likes

how about guessing it’s names
I would like to see an avengers set hahhaha you know like shield of captain America or hammer of Thor, or Gauntlet of thanos something like that, and a new skin would be nice like the avengers suit when they traveled back in time hehhehe what do you guys think?:grin::thinking:

1 Like