Newbie Question

Hi guys,

im new in the game, i got a question about Legend item, the red color words
[color=#BF0000]“LIVING FORCE”[/color]

what it mean?? :open_mouth:

The description says that attacks are pulled back to the caster with 50/100% dmg, if u use a gauntlet u wont notice its effect, u can see it better with a sword/wand using main attack… it will return to u dealing dmg again to the enemies

thanks Harahell !! :smiley:

now only notice that can press in and read the description clearly :open_mouth:

LOL sorry for the newbie question :laughing: now juz 25lv wizard ~ warrior 35 deleted~ coz Wizard look more fun :wink:

btw, how do i up my talent ?? i check my stat, some of then got a number behind, like 1 ~ 2 only, but those talent not what i wan( minions add HP % etc…)

if i not mistaken, there are 3 type WIZARD Talent right?? :unamused:

i love to spells my self, which talent should i choose? :question:

Talents are part of your equipment affixes, such as Legion, Recall, Focus, Empower, etc. Find an item that has the talents you want, and wear it :stuck_out_tongue:

See the image a few posts up of the necklace “Will of the force”? The yellow affix at the top is a talent.
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

[quote=“raymond”]btw, how do i up my talent ?? i check my stat, some of then got a number behind, like 1 ~ 2 only, but those talent not what i wan( minions add HP % etc…)

if i not mistaken, there are 3 type WIZARD Talent right?? :unamused:

i love to spells my self, which talent should i choose? :question:[/quote]

Talents are divided on 3 main specs on wizard: Elementalist Spiritmancer Archmage
I recomend to go full with one of those to get more bonusses… u can choose anything u like:)

go youtube and watch my vídeo “Dungeon quest wizard summon build” i go full spiritmancer there :smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks !!! Harahell and Lisp~~

Harahell, i saw the video, so nice :open_mouth: with many minions :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

i wondering still got other video about Elementalist & Archmage ? coz i wan see the different 3 of them ~ :stuck_out_tongue:

dq.shinyboxgames.com/wizard.php#start

You can see all of the Talents brought by the different pieces of stuff

There is not really 3 “sub class”, because you can play with a “toxicity” (elementalist) ring with an arch mage build or a spiritmancer one.
And it’s not because you’re using a gauntlet that you have to play “arch mage” !

You just have to find your prefered gameplay, actually like I said, there is not 3 subclass, just 3 way of playing, but you can mix these 3 gameplays to get yours.

In my opinion the differents ways of playing are based on yout Off hand weapon :wink:
As a wizard you can have an orb (teleport), bracer (shield), skull, and tome (minions)
The remaining equipements are about the “talents” and “affixes”, but not on the gameplay :smile:

In the “guide” section you can see a topic from m@ssey, he’s showing some ways of playing (teleport for example) :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]http://dq.shinyboxgames.com/wizard.php#start

You can see all of the Talents brought by the different pieces of stuff

There is not really 3 “sub class”, because you can play with a “toxicity” (elementalist) ring with an arch mage build or a spiritmancer one.
And it’s not because you’re using a gauntlet that you have to play “arch mage” !

You just have to find your prefered gameplay, actually like I said, there is not 3 subclass, just 3 way of playing, but you can mix these 3 gameplays to get yours.

In my opinion the differents ways of playing are based on yout Off hand weapon :wink:
As a wizard you can have an orb (teleport), bracer (shield), skull, and tome (minions)
The remaining equipements are about the “talents” and “affixes”, but not on the gameplay :smile:

In the “guide” section you can see a topic from m@ssey, he’s showing some ways of playing (teleport for example) :smile:[/quote]

Thanks Diieter!! 1 more question~ “affixes” is the special effect in weapon? with Red Orange Color?

Thanks Diieter, that’s help a lot ~ gain more knowledge :wink:

If not mistaken, I saw some post that say those affixe can change? How it works? And how to enchant ?

@Diieter GREAT explanation pic!!

@raymond: You can change affixes from the “Enchant” tab in your inventory. There have been a TON of posts here talking about ways to re-roll stats, remove enchantments and apply new ones! The people that post here are very helpful and have a lot of knowledge about the game systems.

Thanks for playing and thank you for coming to our forums!

[quote=“tdaniel”]@Diieter GREAT explanation pic!!

@raymond: You can change affixes from the “Enchant” tab in your inventory. There have been a TON of posts here talking about ways to re-roll stats, remove enchantments and apply new ones! The people that post here are very helpful and have a lot of knowledge about the game systems.

Thanks for playing and thank you for coming to our forums![/quote]

Thanks tdaniel :smile: i will spent time to forum about those re-roll stats :smile:

A thread about affixes : Dictionary & affix Descriptions

A thread about legendary items : LegendEx legends, for easy viewing

A thread about rerolling : Easier method for Perfect-Re-rolling

The most part of the mechanics are explained in these topics, but if you have any question, don’t hesitate, and ask :smile:

There is many ways to play a character (even if there is only 2 class), everything is about the stuff you’re crafting/looting (for the legendary effects)
So you’ve to test them, find your favorite gameplay, and start crafting :smile:

Thanks a lot Diieter! ! This is helpful :smile:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk