Not sure what to do

So I run a Rico scatter rogue and a barrage/skull shield wizard hire storm seems to do more then meteor by like 2x they both 90ish run lvl 140 on myth 1 with the crystal nerf idea of running lower 100s for them isn’t as great.

So aside from the legends like cataclysm think its floor 3330 does going up in floors offer anything else like better drop rate?

Higher floors = higher item levels. Helpful when you recieve Eternals.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

ok ty higher floor more chance a drop is i lvl 100 …as for crystals… would be nice to get atleast a i10+ crystal off my legend maps sigh 150% item drop bonus (affix on map) 500% higher crystal drop affix on map …1k% quantity off boss run whole lvl and get nothing over a sapphire ;/

you could try to go mythic 3 on those maps. i’ve had better drops with those difficulties despite having zero luck type affixes on my gear

map reward bonus it just bug…nothing on that

This does not help you farm CS/MS. It will help you find better gear.

map reward bonus it just bug…nothing on that[/quote]

What makes you say this? Your 1 single legendary run after 25 normal ones? The map affixes do work. It seems that you don’t understand what they do.

QUANTITY affects how many items you receive when you kill enemies, destroy crates and open chests. This does not mean you are garanteed more CS/MS every run. It gives you more chances of them dropping. It does not affect rewards from feats except Mega Chest. +150% only means you will get 2.5x more items. If you average 1 CS/MS without it, you would then get 2 CS/MS.

QUALITY affects your CHANCE at getting rarer items. You will not notice a difference unless you are doing several runs continuously and record your drops. “I used 5 legend map and got nothing.” What do you expect? Save up dozens of Legend maps (more than 25) then play them all in a row. You will notice the difference. It does not affect feats except Mega Chest.

Everything is based on CHANCE. If you have bad luck, too bad so sad. Nothing is guaranteed except a higher statistical average of rarer items. Does it garantee you an Eternal weapon? No, of course not. But it does help you find them. Unless you are continuously playing on Legend maps or recording EVERY Legend map run like I am, you will not notice the difference.

If you are curious about the numbers, a single lv10 or higher CS/MS drops once every 5 or so Legend map. I recommend getting floor 101 legend maps, if you are looking to farm them.

1 Like

the 150% quanity 500% higher quality crystal was on the affix + the 1k carto kill …

I’m running myth 3 at floor 200 now i run maps cause the 3 free rez is nice i open new map and then buy new one if affixs are bad …

1 in 10 legend maps …sigh guess i’m better off making a shrine ring and going for the eternal legend and pray its a upgrade…least then i know i get 1 every 83.3 clears or less… then factor in the like 1 in 20 chance its useable guess till a update crafting is a dead mission

Feat rewards are unaffected by bonuses. You should just play at Very Easy and get to floor 500. This will give you 100% chance of getting a lvl 100 item. Also, you should always have a hunter ring. Every map has 2 shrines (except the bugged ones). With Enslavers, map boss, and Epic enemy map affix,you get 3~12 epic monsters per map.

Eternals are not that good yet. You should concentrate on farming Crystal Legends (1/100 Legends or so). These guys already have a crystal affix so you do not need to make Obsidians.

[quote=“Unities”]Every map has 2 shrines (except the bugged ones).

Eternals are not that good yet.[/quote]

It is not a bug, there is no written statement that says every map has 2 shrines, on the contrary the is a statement from the dev team saying not every map has to have 2 shrines.

Eternals are the best possible items in game at this present time. Its purely down to the RNG gods that determine affixes, so people like you can say they are not that good yet.

If your going to relay information to players requesting help, at least give them the correct information, and not your unfounded ramblings !

1 Like

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Unities”]Every map has 2 shrines (except the bugged ones).

Eternals are not that good yet.[/quote]

It is not a bug, there is no written statement that says every map has 2 shrines, on the contrary the is a statement from the dev team saying not every map has to have 2 shrines.

Eternals are the best possible items in game at this present time. Its purely down to the RNG gods that determine affixes, so people like you can say they are not that good yet.[/quote]

1. I posted about it in this thread but never got a sure shot answer. How do you expect me to have information that is not relayed? Forgive me but I do not have access to the same information you do. From your statement, is it safe to assume that Buff Shrines not appearing is intended?

2. Comparing the current available Eternals, they are not as good as custom made items except a very very select few. Can some Eternals be amazing? Yes but the majority suck. Even if you are lucky enough to have a Crystal affix on the Eternal (from my experience 1/5000 legends), many are not optimal pieces of equipements that can be built around as they either have no Set or a not so useful Set.

Even with the nerfed Use Crystal Feat, your time currently have a better invested in farming Crystals and Crystal legends. If you are not on floor 500+ chances are, that Eternal will not be lv100 and will suck. Optimal Eternals are the rarest of equipment and farming them takes a lot of set up (IE: need to be at floor 500). Custom built Crystal items are still for the most part better than eternals and easier to get (this last point is a big issue for new players). Out of the 6 Crystal Eternals I have found, I am keeping 3 of them for end game but I will not be keeping any of my 17 Eternals, none of them are optimal. Am I using some of the eternals? Yes but that is because I am a new player and I do not have access to a full set of maxed out custom made Crystal Gear.

Investing into Eternals is like investing into the lottery ticket. You cannot expect to get good end game gear from them. Not in this patch at least. I know there are a lot of good things ahead for Eternals but:

Too bad, changes only affect items which drop after the update :frowning:
But some boring-set-affixes will change :wink:[/quote]

Now is not a good time to be hunting Eternals. Just get to floor 500 and farm CS/MS.

1 Like

Hint. … + gold find. And pick up all that yellow stuff on the ground. Then, just be patient.

I usually farm 170 ish… or 330, depending on my mood.

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]Hint. … + gold find. And pick up all that yellow stuff on the ground. Then, just be patient.

I usually farm 170 ish… or 330, depending on my mood.[/quote]

Man I am poor as is. Now you want me to save up gold? :frowning:

What could you be spending all that glorious shiny gold on atm?

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“Rubik”]What could you be spending all that glorious shiny gold on atm?

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

There is a reason why I have a lot of eternals. And it requires A LOT of gold. Legends from the merchant are expensive… Spending 1 million every visit is not fun. But the description isn’t lying when it says they have a GREAT chance of being a rarer quality. Now if only the Merchant had Rogue armour and accessories.

Pets are also very expensive. They are very random too. So I have to buy a lot of them to look for the one that I want. They are the single best equipment in game but also the most random and I am not even talking about the Legend or higher pets. :frowning:

You should stop doing that. All of that. :smile:

And no, pets are not the best item in the game. They are functionally exactly the same as every other slot, 6 affixes. Except, you can’t do anything about those affixes. Oh, and they lack a nature. And they provide no armor. And you can’t change an element. Oh and no element resist. Come to think of it, I’d label them the worst. But hey, if you want half the stuff for twice the effort, who am I to argue. :wink:

Edit: Sorry, they do provide resists. I stand by my other points though.

1 Like

I will take your advice! I am tired of being poor. XD

But I will miss my Eternals from the merchant. Even though you only get 1 or 2 legends on average. The chance of them being Eternals are so high that about 30% of my eternals are from it!

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of people complain about how useless gold is. So what’s the point when you don’t spend gold to buy stuff from the merchant?

This will change in patch 1.8.1, don’t worry

Buying pets from lower floors will be way cheaper

1 Like

Buying pets from lower floors will be way cheaper[/quote]

I do but they are SO random! I still don’t have the affixes I want :frowning: Oh well. Gonna save up gold.

I really love the merchant! It gave me so many good stuff! People should really learn to use it. The merchant is amazing. XD now if only I could get Legendary pets from it…

[quote=“Rubik”]You should stop doing that. All of that. :smile:

And no, pets are not the best item in the game. They are functionally exactly the same as every other slot, 6 affixes. Except, you can’t do anything about those affixes. Oh, and they lack a nature. And they provide no armor. And you can’t change an element. Oh and no element resist. Come to think of it, I’d label them the worst. But hey, if you want half the stuff for twice the effort, who am I to argue. :wink:

Edit: Sorry, they do provide resists. I stand by my other points though.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

No love for the pets :frowning: shame on you Rubik :wink:
Using some messed up logic, I kind of agree that pets are the best item in the game.
Finding that very rare elusive perfect pet, is everyones goal. We all can craft our items perfectly, and exactly how we want them, but pets are still RNG gods reliant.
The perfect pet is the most sought after item, and also the rarest item in the game … so in a way the best :wink:

Pets are also the only way to get Talents and Skills that are not from your class! Then, you can boost them with +All Talent/Skill.