Not sure what to do

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Rubik”]You should stop doing that. All of that. :smile:

And no, pets are not the best item in the game. They are functionally exactly the same as every other slot, 6 affixes. Except, you can’t do anything about those affixes. Oh, and they lack a nature. And they provide no armor. And you can’t change an element. Oh and no element resist. Come to think of it, I’d label them the worst. But hey, if you want half the stuff for twice the effort, who am I to argue. :wink:

Edit: Sorry, they do provide resists. I stand by my other points though.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

No love for the pets :frowning: shame on you Rubik :wink:
Using some messed up logic, I kind of agree that pets are the best item in the game.
Finding that very rare elusive perfect pet, is everyones goal. We all can craft our items perfectly, and exactly how we want them, but pets are still RNG gods reliant.
The perfect pet is the most sought after item, and also the rarest item in the game … so in a way the best :wink:[/quote]
Oh I love pets too. But if you could pick only 4 slots of the 7 to use, would a pet be one of them?

No, this is not true. Pets DO NOT grant you other classes talents. And you can get skills from procs and special changes.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“Rubik”][
No, this is not true. Pets DO NOT grant you other classes talents. And you can get skills from procs and special changes.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

My Cerberus disagrees. I got the idea from mondy.malupet’s wizard. And by skills, I mean the Heroic Skills. As a non-Wiz Spell Sword user, you can get +20 Comet/Meteor if you are lucky with an Eternal Pet. XD

Talents and Skills are not the same thing. You are not getting that Mastery talent from that pet. As for the Heroic Skill points, im not sure, it sounds as if it would work under the same mechanics as the talents, which is it only affects what is natural to your character. Perhaps not though.

Edit: Confirmed, Talents are not granted, +Skills are effective.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

1 Like

What do mean sir Rubick in “Talent are not Granted” :question: :question: :question:

How do you say that?

Mine provides armor.

[quote=“Rubik”]
Edit: Confirmed, Talents are not granted, +Skills are effective.

Just got back from work, I can confirm your confirmation. Equipping that pet on my Rogue did not give me any cooldown reduction. Back to the drawing board. Thanks for taking the time to double check this! (I was surprised to see my name colour change. I look forward to working with you and everyone else!)

If your class does not have that talent, the Talent Affix from other classes is totally useless and does nothing.

@bradoplata

Yes that one does, but I meant the standard armor rating such as a chest piece would. :smile:

Geeez rubik. I see what you mean… Hi Unities :slight_smile: welcome!