NUIQUE Gift: Spell Sword Wizard (PVP)

Thats my goal right know, hunting a eternal pet, i never had One, i realy realy realy want One, iven if is a bad One, im sure that i Will Come up some build for it, i realy want one! :sob:

1 Like

You need an eternalized set affix. Two Nadroji items with the set bonus. You need epiphany to raise the barriers. After that the build is up to you. You need luck at 1012
. Epiphany raises your luck cap. Double Nadroji increases the chances of meeting enslavers.

Now the best way to hunt enslavers is on floor 500 plus of any difficulty where your luck appears at 1012 . If your luck is this value on very easy level then stay there. You will complete the enslaver quests and eventually you will drop an eternal pet. If you watch in game adverts and get a free monster boost then now for 1o minutes of gameplay every floor has an enslaver.

I have none after a couple thousand matches I think :frowning:

1 Like

Like on my summoner build @NUIQUE

2 Likes
4 Likes

Take care men and women. Dark times are coming

2 Likes

I Wonder if Will be no Cure, you know, like câncer our HIV, o dont like to think to mutch, i just Gonna farm, and farm, i think is better, distract my self, dont overthink this situation that the world is in, just farm :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

It will end. But farming is a good distraction until the sun shines again

2 Likes

@NUIQUE I love the big brain bits on your toons. I also have a big brain and I’m coming after you pal :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Sir can you help me about your past post…about defiant affix.how did you put it on to chakram?pleaswe help

Use the weapons Ragnarok or Mutiny as base weapon and remove everything that you dont need except Defiant. You cant get Defiant in Amethyst if my memory is correct…

Edit: words
Edit2: word

1 Like

good build, ty for sharing

1 Like

Hell yeah . That build is what i use to get top before but now . Its a pretty good build . Although easy to killed by a burst type pistol . Hahaha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I decided to make my version of your build, i chance quit a bit tho on the build, in my opinion, i make her a bit more Spicy :smiling_imp: ,i dont enjoin pvp anymore on dq, i have everything there is to win There, all vanitys, all auras, got top 1 on 1v1 multiple times, got top 1 on 2v2 to, i have no motivation to play pvp, i left my toon on division 5 whyd a scrapy warrior build, i left the new build a few days on 1v1 pvp div5 whyd 1430 mmr, know i have division 2 mmr on division 5 :laughing: !

You can call me “THE BOSS OF DIVISION 5” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: !
I know how to resolve this,i have to play one game and im going to be updated to the correct division acording to my mmr, but i wont :joy:, people on division 3 and 2 will fight me for no reason, they gonna be like, "why im i fighting this guy if his not iven in my league :thinking: ?
Anyway, have fun!

2 Likes

It just keep going up :joy: :joy: :joy: ,im coming in hot :sunglasses:!

1 Like

why are you still in div 5? you have 1,6k mmr already, I’m in div3 and I only have 1,5k mmr maybe that’s a bug cause when I have that lvl of mmr of yours I was in div2 that time🤔

1 Like

Is not a bugg my friend, arena in DQ as and always works this way, is very simple, you see, im not playing, nothing, what happens is that people that are playing are lossing against my toon, so, i go up on mmr becuz my toon wins, but my placement dosent chance becuz im not updating arena placement, in order to do so, i have to play 1 game and get out and check the ladder, if i dont do that, i just stay in the last division of the last update,( last arene combat ), witch happens to be division 5, this also happens in loss to, you can enter div1 1v1, and never toutch the 1v1 again, no matter how many times your toon lost battes and mmr, you will stay in div1 untill you update the arena, our the arena resets for new season, i will show, just gonna take a screenshoot of my 2v2 :smile: !

2 Likes

You see, im the last one on the last eternal division on 2v2, my mmr is low div2 mythicckk :yum: league, this was my fault, i left my killer builds insted of the “thank you for trying but im gonna take your mmr” kind of build, and know you can see, untill i update my 2v2, im eternal baby, not realy :laughing:, but you know we can eaysly recover that :sunglasses:, but, there is a problem that hunts my life untill the day i die, IM LAZY!!!

3 Likes

I’ve stopped checking my rank pal.

2 Likes