Official Bunny asking thread

Gonna say it one more time I follow the rules and because I’m asking little thinks diieter made this thread personal for me so if you have problems with me better send me a message not to write it here

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)

I’m not going to get into this with you… Your obviously a younger one and theirs no need to start things between us. I’m just going to say that the forum’s rules still exist within your thread and that you should be respectful of them and be respectful of your fellow community.

Guys…Let’s sit back,relax,enjoy playing and farming.after all we’re all here for the game…We all have issues as long as we could handle things out then go…[emoji6]

…If i did something diieter whould say it !

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

+1 this is all I ever wanted :smiley:

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]…If i did something diieter whould say it !

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

Well I did, I asked you to stop the multiposts and you did it, so no problem here :smile:

Now, don’t argue, or I release my Golden Retrievers on you guys, and trust me, you don’t want that…

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]lol xd… And I’m a boy . :stuck_out_tongue:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)[/quote]

bunnyfufu, lemme ask you one last question, okay, please be nice and answer it.

if u answer it, I promise I’ll be nice to anyone in this forum.

• what was the green ranger character’s name, that has a dragonzord in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series?

that’s my only question for you.
answer it, I’ll ask/bother/annoy u no more.

+1 this is all I ever wanted :smiley:[/quote]
[emoji106]

Thanks bro…[emoji6]

• what was the green ranger character’s name, that has a dragonzord in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series?[/quote]

Easy! :smiley:

be quiet diieter, I’m not allowing you to answer this question.
[emoji1]

@Diieter nowdays im not asking for help and i think you know it but alll the time someone is gonna say something about me…

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“RoyalFairy”]lol xd… And I’m a boy . :stuck_out_tongue:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)[/quote]

• what was the green ranger character’s name, that has a dragonzord in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series?

that’s my only question for you.
answer it, I’ll ask/bother/annoy u no more.
[/quote]
o.o im not watching power rangers xd[emoji28]

[quote=“ichsanization”]be quiet diieter, I’m not allowing you to answer this question.
[emoji1][/quote]

I think I just understood what you did there, if that’s what I’m thinking about, you’re a genius and completly right

Mhmhm i think its cataclysm?xD (random answer o.o)

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Mhmhm i think its cataclysm?xD (random answer o.o)

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

thank you for your cooperation and your answer.
[emoji4]

I’ll be nicer to you from now on as I promise.

P.S. : the answer is Tom ‘Tommy’ Oliver. but I appreciate your answer no matter what.

:stuck_out_tongue: atleast i tried

Were you trying to prove that he was the kind of lazy guy which can’t go on google to seek informations by himself?

If that’s the case then you nailed it, gg wp :laughing:

BTW, now, stop arguing, it’s kinda polluting the Official Bunny asking topic :smile:

I’m sorry, but I couldn’t help it, and this is the least that I can do. Hope everyone sees it as I see it.
[emoji4]

nope, I’m trying to find his age.
anw, I’m done with this thread.
thank you so much for Bunnyfufu.

lol diieter i can do it but i dont wanna answer with help.im not that kind of guy you know:P