Official Bunny asking thread

Oh im using tapatalk thats why but when im on pc i will check this out thanks for posting this one!

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

I play this game for more than year (i don’t know exactly), but i’m kinda new in this forum. When i made my registration i looked in all topics to see if what i need isn’t already asked. And now few times a day i open the forum to be in time with the topics. So if you are a fan, you will do the same, even that some topics are out of date. I was afk for a week and during this time now i see that there is as much a new topics as there was all from the begining and 90% from this guy/girl, so i don’t know if that is not trolling what is? Bunny money whatever you are i don’t want to be mean, but it is not necessary to make a new topic for every new weapon you find asking is it better, try it, it won’t kill you, yes you will lose some time but this is what we all do. This game is unique from update 1.6 you can make everything. You can make some efforts like we do.

+1 @Shay

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Oh im using tapatalk thats why but when im on pc i will check this out thanks for posting this one!

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]
To edit ur msjs on tapatalk just click on ur message and up to the right its like a pencil button, click on it and u can edit ur message[emoji106]

K so none like me here thank you so much :frowning:

Everyone here is rude to me ok.I came to this forum and after 2 days everyone called me such a big troll.Thats your respect?

if there is none liking you, why do you have your own special thread? specially made only for you?

we get angry coz we care, not coz we hate.
like parents/brothers that get mad to their children/lil brothers.

there is a difference between mr. bad guy and mr. annoying guy. you’re not a bad guy, you’re just annoying (in my humblest opinion)

it is up to you to perceive tho.
[emoji4]

Yeah but this is MY ASKING thread not to say your thinks here -.-

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Everyone here is rude to me ok.I came to this forum and after 2 days everyone called me such a big troll.Thats your respect?

Look, not everyone here hates you. It’s just because you are new here and you create too many threads just in one day. That makes us confuse :frowning:

In case you don’t realize, you’re the only one around here have your own thread just to do whatever you want. That’s Diieter’s solution :wink:

Anyway, if you’re using Tapatalk, you can click on your post and click on the pencil to edit it.

PS: FYI, in case you don’t know, I don’t hate you at all

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Oh im using tapatalk thats why but when im on pc i will check this out thanks for posting this one!

I’m a tapatalk user too…it depends on ‘Viewer’ or ‘Author’ how would they reply to you I mean don’t get upset on whatever they’re replying to you…[emoji6]

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“RoyalFairy”]Everyone here is rude to me ok.I came to this forum and after 2 days everyone called me such a big troll.Thats your respect?

Look, not everyone here hates you. It’s just because you are new here and you create too many threads just in one day. That makes us confuse :frowning:

In case you don’t realize, you’re the only one around here have your own thread just to do whatever you want. That’s Diieter’s solution :wink:

Anyway, if you’re using Tapatalk, you can click on your post and click on the pencil to edit it.

PS: FYI, in case you don’t know, I don’t hate you at all[/quote]

Am I the only who don’t see this little pencil? I’m from iPad you know…

You have to click on your post first. I’m using tapatalk on Android, but I think it should work the same.

I’m a low end user of Samsung mobiles…I’m just using GT-S6310 to play and comment/post here in TAPATALK…:wink:

Also wanna share that the 1st Andriod OS I used to play DQ is Ginger Bread(Cloud Fone Brand)only last year…:wink:

Hope you can see the screenshot I did it small for you . So as you can see I clicked but nothing show up :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Yeah but this is MY ASKING thread not to say your thinks here -.-

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)[/quote]

see what you did here?
you told everyone that you think everyone hates you.

me, as a member of ‘everyone’ you mentioned, responded, and this is your reply?
[emoji4]

well, thank you so much bunny.

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“RoyalFairy”]Yeah but this is MY ASKING thread not to say your thinks here -.-

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX (BunnyFuffu)[/quote]

see what you did here?
you told everyone that you think everyone hates you.

me, as a member of ‘everyone’ you mentioned, responded, and this is your reply?
[emoji4]

well, thank you so much bunny.[/quote]
[emoji106]

Hahaha…I think Bunny has his own trip I mean he would only reply to whoever he wants…[emoji13]

i wish I could ‘mute’ or blacklist his/her posts on my tapatalk, kinda piss me off so bad.
but he/she is a member from this great forum. great people gather here, so, bunny must have greatness in him/her.
can’t wait to see his/her other greatness but this.
[emoji4]

lol xd… And I’m a boy . :stuck_out_tongue:

People aren’t putting you down or anything… Just simply asking that you follow basic forum rules. Every single online forum is going to have rules against double posting and the such. Its your duty as a player to learn how to edit your posts via your iPads Tapatalk. I understand where everyone is coming from on here. Your name is constantly filling my browse lists as well… Just figure it out bud… The moderators here are giving you plenty of lee-way so why not take some time out to figure out how to do something for yourself.