On top again

Hello guys,
I havent ben back for long time.
I finally managed to pass the ten shooters in division 3. They were my weakness with my wizard.
I have created a no Brain tank that you can’t hit multiples Times without stun and with extreme healing effect.
After winning against shooters, i take my wizard to destroy other wizards with skull tank build.
I dont have any Idea how to program AI with this build :S

4 Likes

If you ask about my Lilith, i have delet and reload the game more than fourty Times to farm eternal enslaver, 3 hours per 3 hours. And i have created this build after the drop of this pets. (This pets gave me the Idea of an perma stun passive build) :smile:

1 Like

congratulations! your hard work paid off!

I’m so focused on Wizard, that I haven’t really looked at the other 2 Classes for ideas with PVP Builds. thanks for sharing and giving me hope!

2 Likes

Good Luck Bro :muscle:

1 Like

It’s unfair for now that there are 2 Rouge left in the Div 2 that most of the Flintlock user changed into Warrior or Wizard lol :joy:

1 Like

Uhmm… is it hard enough to withstand with the other enemy bro?

that’s the way of PVP. when strong builds are Crafted, players make new strong builds to defeat them, and on and on and on…

4 Likes

Yeah Mr. Golem, he himself @Deathbro was a Wizard user before. I saw his toon back then in a lower division but when the time that he switched into Warrior, he’s at the Div 2 instantly. He made a huge adjustments too because he can’t climb in a higher division not unless he changed his character hehe

2 Likes

Pretty Lilith :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

woww, another one that uses eternal pet with perfect affix in the arena :heart_eyes: hopefully it won’t get banned
After Jin_Sange and AS member long time ago :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have explained how i get it. And i have lot of fail xD

1 Like

Ive seen eternal rage on your build with Crushingflames bonus in arena,its long time ago
But yeaaah,you have a reason for your pet :+1:
Stay safe

2 Likes

These is an example that in an Eternal pet, there is a small probability to have a perfect affix on it hehe

1 Like

Yup, it’s my one shot build for my wizard. OS Xoxo all tanks. In 2v2, people play one gunner and one tank skull or warrior.

The tank come for you and the gunner come next but it follow teammates between 30 yard i think. So your dps die automaticly if you dont kill the tank faster.

With my wizard, i rush the mid of Map, i Storm and run on bottom. The tank die instantly and the gunner stay on the opposite side. 2v1. I wait 30 seconds. I win

Bonus Crushing flammes + bonus berzerker = insane damage. :joy:

1 Like

How about the “Inferno bonus” bro?

1 Like

I have made a post with my pvp 2v2 but i will repost it:
With this build, Inferno increases my damage for 15-20% i think. But my pet has +10k fire, It’s not only the set effect. But for my Dot immolation, It’s juste broken with the red affixe immolation damage :+1:
On 2v2 i play this build and my warrior in this topic. Not hard to craft xD

1 Like

Can I ask bro? Does a “Berserker Bonus” activated in PvP if you equipped one of it?

1 Like

On PvP, all affixes are decreased, even the condition to have bonus. 1 equipment Berserker IS enought. And two Crushing flammes for Crushing bonus. With my build you have immo bonus and Bleeding bonus. And more immolation damage you have, more Bleeding damage you have.

1 Like

Okay bro, but how many “bleed chance” affix do you have?

None, i play fire élément and i have high elemental critical rate and blistering on my ring.
(Yup , my underrated ring is OP)

3 Likes