One punch cyclone build (100% block)3.0 [BUILD]

Try to post a gameplay vid of your warrior using this build ?
I want to see the damage

His damage is dependant on the floor number and difficulty as he deals 100% of the small monster health so as to increase that enough to one shot cartographer.
The build is exponential.

1 Like

Basically the higher the floor the higher the damage… :grinning:

1 Like

Ah I get it now. I’m still bothered about the changes of my item build. I think its okay

1 Like

Yeah so the higher floor you climb the more damage you do but the more health the monsters have

@deathGG
100% blocked that’s it. Watch my :point_down:

4 Likes

100 % block would be leidlers lance with a Crystal block in off hand. Very nice.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/bgB7WJ9OzuY heres the video lol. Years tooo late. peace!

1 Like

I have 8 crushing flames and 5 frozen
But I still need to swap with demonic to kill a cartographer with enemy heal

Tbh im kinda lost right now. im still remembering the mechanics on how this build works. I haven’t played in a while and probably some things are changed and i haven’t read the patch notes yet. Somehow with this build i one hit mythic enemies still on floors 2400+.

Here’s my updated build:

2 Likes

Solo luck:

Luck while Using my rougue as main and warrior as hireling:

1 Like

The technique is to kill the cartographer the same time as the minions around it. Believe me you do not need demonic set to one hit the cartographers even the mythic ones. So long as there’s minions around you can one hit epic+ enemies. That is why in my video i went to the cartographer first.

1 Like

The build you have there unfortunately doesnt work anymore, the interaction between crushing blow dealing 100% max hp and frozen’s explosion no longer works. I suppose you could download a previous patch but in eventually you’re going to need to update to progress for the new sets

I recently downloaded the latest patch. I believe it still works. I even gave up some damaging affix and replaced it with luck. I can still finish the map within 20 seconds (not the entire map just killing the cartographer).

Watch the video :grin::grin: