[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

I have a legend pet that had a bad affix before beta and the item checker took the affix off. Now it only has 5 affix instead of 6. Is there any way to get another affix on it?

Hey, please contact the support: support@shinyboxgames.com

This was resolved this morning. Closing post

Furies summoned with apocalypse are still invisible. It’s kind of cool, but unfair to oponents xd

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]Furies summoned with apocalypse are still invisible. It’s kind of cool, but unfair to oponents xd

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Which ones specifically?

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“McEna”]Furies summoned with apocalypse are still invisible. It’s kind of cool, but unfair to oponents xd

Which ones specifically?[/quote]
All of them, I just tried with all the elements, included arcane.

[B] Bloodless Victory has a bad affix on it.

Thanks! :smile: Will be fixed in the next version

Summoner is still crashing after the last update on M, the logcat keeps showing a crash at C level libraries. I’m going to test on lollipop and kitkat as soon as I get home.

If you buy Map Reveal via Gold then buy it again in the same map that you revealed it prompts “Not Enough gold! Purchase Gold Pack”

Thank you for the bug report. Noted! :smile:

Today I got multi command summon. I don’t have a clue of how it happened (spirit summoner was hired at the time) and suddendly it had several commanders around.

[quote=“McEna”]Today I got multi command summon. I don’t have a clue of how it happened (spirit summoner was hired at the time) and suddendly it had several commanders around.

I have spent the entire day trying to reproduce your bugs. The only success I had was the Apocalypse summoning invisible furies.

I will have to leave this to the other testers and the devs.

[quote=“McEna”]Today I got multi command summon. I don’t have a clue of how it happened (spirit summoner was hired at the time) and suddendly it had several commanders around.

Hey,
can you sent me picture of your summoning equipment per PM please? So, I could try to reproduce it with the same condition.

[quote=“Refia”][quote=“McEna”]Today I got multi command summon. I don’t have a clue of how it happened (spirit summoner was hired at the time) and suddendly it had several commanders around.

Hey,
can you sent me picture of your summoning equipment per PM please? So, I could try to reproduce it with the same condition.[/quote]

I thought you were on vacation til next week? XD

I sent you it. GL reproducing it on Android!

Shows 333333344 points without progress… was 0 before

Recently my phone Android Lenovo A369I got an update causing me can’t play PVP Match anymore, it stuck at loading screen :frowning: anyone suffering the same issue as I am??

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“Refia”][quote=“McEna”]Today I got multi command summon. I don’t have a clue of how it happened (spirit summoner was hired at the time) and suddendly it had several commanders around.

Hey,
can you sent me picture of your summoning equipment per PM please? So, I could try to reproduce it with the same condition.[/quote]

I sent you it. GL reproducing it on Android![/quote]
Sorry guys, I’m being a royal pain in the ass! Let’s hope this thing gets sorted out. Like I said before, just use my account if you need.

Hey, contact the support please.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“Refia”][quote=“McEna”]Today I got multi command summon. I don’t have a clue of how it happened (spirit summoner was hired at the time) and suddendly it had several commanders around.

Hey,

I sent you it. GL reproducing it on Android![/quote]
I am :stuck_out_tongue: So, I won’t do anything till Friday.

[quote=“McEna”]
Sorry guys, I’m being a royal pain in the ass! Let’s hope this thing gets sorted out. Like I said before, just use my account if you need.

No need for apologies. No one want crashs. Only devs have access to players accounts and they are busy finishing up the patch. Which is why we are trying to reproduce it using the same gear.

I hope you don’t mind suffering through this or try out a different build while we investigate if the fix fails to make it for official release. The devs will probably release something like 2.0.1 patch for a short list of bugs fixes.