[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

In fact I’m using a skullmancer built with spare equipment. I reached eternal league using it. If this doesn’t get sorted in 2.0, I’ll just wait.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bug report

1. Apocalypse spirits are still invisible but do damage. I am using poison. Edit… They do show up in the arena I just found out.
  2. I am trying a summoner build and I am taking thorn damage when my summons are, even though I am not standing near the monster and my summons are. I think there might be a synergy mythic connection.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Edit. Here is a video of me looking to see if the monster has thorns then standing away.
https://vimeo.com/140826896

[quote=“ji1hui4”]Bug report

1. Apocalypse spirits are still invisible but do damage. I am using poison. Edit… They do show up in the arena I just found out.
  2. I am trying a summoner build and I am taking thorn damage when my summons are, even though I am not standing near the monster and my summons are. I think there might be a synergy mythic connection.

Edit. Here is a video of me looking to see if the monster has thorns then standing away.
https://vimeo.com/140826896[/quote]

1. What happens if you change the element of your main hand weapon? Are the spirits still invisible?
  2. Noted :smile:

[quote=“ocenyx”]

Shows 333333344 points without progress… was 0 before[/quote]
Noted. :smile:

Change in element type. After I change the element with a crystal they all started to work then I changed it back to poison and I can now see them. So I guess the order of steps was if you can’t see them
1 go to the arena and summon
2 go to a dungeon and keep changing elements till you see them

[quote=“ji1hui4”]
2. I am trying a summoner build and I am taking thorn damage when my summons are, even though I am not standing near the monster and my summons are. I think there might be a synergy mythic connection.[/quote]

This is intended. It is the reason why any leech effects will heal the mage instead of the minions.

Ok ty clogon

I have noticed a few times in the arena the AI glitches out for warriors who have toss set to use most frequently. The AI only moves straight forward and uses toss in the same direction over and over. I just move my character to the side and the AI never turns to toss at me. I have only seen this occur with warriors and the toss ability specifically.

Bug Report
Enemy pve spirits immune damage. https://vimeo.com/141215535

Edit. Happens when the cartographer bugs out

[quote=“ji1hui4”]Bug Report
Enemy pve spirits immune damage. https://vimeo.com/141215535

Edit. Happens when the cartographer bugs out[/quote]

I think you are using effective ring

I think the Molten Fury has a fire element and has the ice immunity.
The effective ring changes your element to ice to be effective to fire element but the Molten Fury has ice immunity.

Es hängt die ganze Zeit über.
Was kann ich tun dagegen?
Das Problem hängt mit den Bugs zusammen das heißt man kann sich gar nicht mehr einloggen. :astonished: :astonished:
Ich bräuchte bitte Hilfe.
Danke

Torn19

[quote=“Torn19”]Es hängt die ganze Zeit über.
Was kann ich tun dagegen?
Das Problem hängt mit den Bugs zusammen das heißt man kann sich gar nicht mehr einloggen. :astonished: :astonished:
Ich bräuchte bitte Hilfe.
Danke

Torn19[/quote]
Translation:
It’s lagging.
What can I do?
The problem is relating to the bugs, that you cannot login.
Thanks

Hey!
Kannst du es bitte etwas präziser beschreiben? Screenshots?
Ansonsten würde ich dich empfehlen support@shinyboxgames.com anzuschreiben. (bitte auf Englisch)

Translation:
Hey, can you descripe it more precisely please? Screenshot?
Otherwise, I would recommend you to contact support@shinyboxgames.com. (please in English)

[quote=“ryanomidztay”]Main hand skill wiz bug! I tried all main hand items still d skill wont change. Warrior skill permanent :’(

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk[/quote]
Hi, this isn’t a bug. You have equipped an item with the set affix “battle mage” :smile:

[quote=“Refia”][quote=“ryanomidztay”]Main hand skill wiz bug! I tried all main hand items still d skill wont change. Warrior skill permanent :’(

Hi, this isn’t a bug. You have equipped an item with the set affix “battle mage” :smile:[/quote]

I told him the same thing as well in his post in Bug Report…

I think he doesnt know what BattleMage means, or even set affix for any of that matter…

[quote=“ryanomidztay”]My problem again i can’t update to 1.9 that I already uninstall the 1.9. Help again

Explain it again please, you cant update to 1.9 that already uninstall the 1.9??

Bug Report
I have a crystal wildhide at level 88 and use a peridot on it. It changed to level 35. I used another peridot and stayed at level 35.

Most likely that the character that used peridots has a low level/low floor

Level 99 character on level 200 mythic 3 been to level 421

You have no other characters? If you have, which of them obtained it?

Sounds like it slipped by to get fixed

Both characters I am using are both level 99 wizards and both have been to floor 421 the one I used has 90 hero points the other has 71. They both have used peridots before with no problem.

Now the game is saying that I haven’t gone past level 35 on my secondary wizard which is false. I have gone way past that. I have been through level 200 with him. I also used the peridots with the main wizard and it did this. I took off my second character and equipped the wizard with it. The used a peridot when my main wizard is alone and now it goes up. I have never had this problem before. I wonder why it is saying that I haven’t gone past level 35?