[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

Did you press View Profile after watching it? If so, that’s the cause.[/quote]

No, I watched, battled and lost 3, after that I lost 15 LP.

Edit: It happened to me like 3 times already.[/quote]
I posted this on the main thread. I experience it as well. Normally vs clogon or dieter >.>
Some minor things I noticed.
I was 1st in ranking then I lost and went to 2nd rank and it said at the bottom rank up.

I did the view video thing and I lost and Still lost the points even if it stated 0. I was checking my points that time.

I don’t have a screenshot though as I wasn’t expecting it.

“Luck nature now gives 25 luck instead of 10”
Luck Nature gives 10 only

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“McEna”]In BA, when you can’t find an oponent, you get stuck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Confirmed
@Cronos – Did you keep wifi on? Because I didn’t[/quote]
dude in Arena u need an internet coz i think all Battle point are uploading directly. and generate new opponents from server… not from cache or data.

Now at BA when I press the view the video for x2 points. It doesn’t open the video and no bonus are given.

Noted

Can you reproduce this? It seems to work for me :confused:

Noted

Can you reproduce this? It seems to work for me :confused:[/quote]

it just some internet error i think. i face it countless time as i am hunting cheater on BA. the way to fix. go to main manu… search battle back. when it pop. u can press it and it will working back.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]
it happened 2-3 times

then I got to see the video 2-3 times but it didn’t give the bonus and I notice that my video closes faster than the timer even if I wait longer it doesn’t give the bonus.

It’s working now though. I’ll report again if I have problems with it.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“zzvilzz”]
it happened 2-3 times

then I got to see the video 2-3 times but it didn’t give the bonus and I notice that my video closes faster than the timer even if I wait longer it doesn’t give the bonus.

It’s working now though. I’ll report again if I have problems with it.[/quote]

I experienced the same also, ads with timers below the usual(25-30 seconds) will not grant you bonus, i think…

“I managed to “borrow” a wifi signal from a friend and was able to download the beta. I have a huge problem though. The “confirm password” seems to be glitched and I can’t input the password I set. It always just appears as a blank space, therefore can’t create my account in the process.”

Taken from the “the next patch” thread

@Skull: Will put it on the bug list. Looks like you’ll have to wait until it got fix. Thanks for the report :smile:

Awww… that means I can’t participate in the arena. (not strong anyways so I guess it’s ok)

Anyways, thanks zzvilzz. :smile:

Hello,

There is issue with inventory and gems/mythstones.

When you try to move gem/mythstone from your inventory to stash and that stash is full and contains that gem/mythstone already you cant put it in because slot is full.

You need to remove one item from your stash, put whatever you wanted to put (no slot is taken because ther merge).

[quote=“Ingwar”]Hello,

There is issue with inventory and gems/mythstones.

When you try to move gem/mythstone from your inventory to stash and that stash is full and contains that gem/mythstone already you cant put it in because slot is full.

You need to remove one item from your stash, put whatever you wanted to put (no slot is taken because ther merge).[/quote]
Thank you for your bug report! Noted :smile:

Hi,

It looks like the [color=#FF8000]weapon dmg%[/color] epic affix was replaced by an empty socket. Maybe because I have the legendary affix [color=#FF0000]weapon dmg%[/color] on the same weapon as well? I couldn’t find any information about this in the release notes for the 2.0 beta though.

Before:

After:

/Parse

[quote=“Parsie”]Hi,

It looks like the [color=#FF8000]weapon dmg%[/color] epic affix was replaced by an empty socket. Maybe because I have the legendary affix [color=#FF0000]weapon dmg%[/color] on the same weapon as well? I couldn’t find any information about this in the release notes for the 2.0 beta though.

Before:

After:

/Parse[/quote]
lol what a waste of defiant… ~T_T~

anyway for your answer same affix cant be in 1 item like lagend-epic or epic-normal. when they fix that. i think they just put free slot for u to replace with endow lol

I’m not sure if it’s a bug, but everytime I face clogon’s clogon (rogue) I get lagged to kingdom come. It’s a lot worse than a packsize+procs case, the game just shuts down.

I’m not sure if it’s related, but the first time this happened, the message window showed that my hireling killed both clogon’s partner and me. I haven’t been able to reproduce that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

(Bug) 1. Pressing “Next Match” without enough gold leads to it asking you if you want to purchase some. If you press cancel, the game basically freezes (haven’t checked if it becomes unresponsive or crashes – just know you cant do anything)

size=12 I apologize to the mods who read this.– Force Closing the app in the BA saves your BA progress, but doesn’t save the amount of gold you spent.[/size]

Not sure if that is a bug or intended but the malums are being pulled when using taunt.

Patch 2.0 comes with a feature called “item checker” to check bugged/cheated items.
Ex: Pet should not have any legend affix or slot.
If that “wrong” affix is on a pet, it’ll be removed. If it’s on MH/OH/chest/head/ring/pendant, it’ll be replaced with an empty slot.
Anyway, in this case, your item is a legit one. I think the system is not working correctly, I’ll report to the dev. Thank your and sorry for the inconvenience :smile:

[quote=“McEna”]I’m not sure if it’s a bug, but everytime I face clogon’s clogon (rogue) I get lagged to kingdom come. It’s a lot worse than a packsize+procs case, the game just shuts down.

I’m not sure if it’s related, but the first time this happened, the message window showed that my hireling killed both clogon’s partner and me. I haven’t been able to reproduce that.[/quote]
Noted, Dieter and Clogon also mentioned this one.

quote=“Ircher” 1. Pressing “Next Match” without enough gold leads to it asking you if you want to purchase some. If you press cancel, the game basically freezes (haven’t checked if it becomes unresponsive or crashes – just know you cant do anything)

[size=12]Force Closing the app in the BA saves your BA progress, but doesn’t save the amount of gold you spent.[/size][/quote]
Noted

I think it’s intended, but will ask Steiger to confirm this

Moderator edit: Noted, thank you :smile:

That’s a game breaking bug. And I think it should be edited out after a mod see it to avoid spreading. Same with my comment.