[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

the 2 spot with same crystal can be fix by ur self. if u have 2 paridot saperately for example in bag (4), 1 peridot move to bag (3). leave 1 free space/slot in bag (3) as well then move another peridot in bag (4) to bag (3) it should be combined by then.

Wrong. I bought the premium stash. It shunts crystals automatically into the crystal stash and there is No Option to move them to other bags. So no, I canā€™t fix it myself. Very sorry.

[quote=ā€œthedragonseggā€]
Wrong. I bought the premium stash. It shunts crystals automatically into the crystal stash and there is No Option to move them to other bags. So no, I canā€™t fix it myself. Very sorry.[/quote]
Ohhh forgot about that new page. i encounter this on my bag since im not buy that stach yet. sorry dude idk how it can be fixed. u have to wait for dev to help uā€¦

[quote=ā€œzzvilzzā€][

[quote=ā€œMcEnaā€]Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a bug, but everytime I face clogonā€™s clogon (rogue) I get lagged to kingdom come. Itā€™s a lot worse than a packsize+procs case, the game just shuts down.

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s related, but the first time this happened, the message window showed that my hireling killed both clogonā€™s partner and me. I havenā€™t been able to reproduce that.[/quote]
Noted, Dieter and Clogon also mentioned this one.[/quote]

I found it again against another ninja rogue equipped with earthquake. The common denominator may be ninja+procs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=ā€œMcEnaā€]

I found it again against another ninja rogue equipped with earthquake. The common denominator may be ninja+procs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]

This is a known issue. Reactionary effects do not have a CD atm (Except Terrashaper) this means they can have infinite casts freezing up any device. Will be fixed soon.

As I stated time and time again, my builds are made to produce bugs. So if weird things happen against clogon and people who copy my builds, it is normal. I will probably have to ask the devs to manually put testers into eternal league just to avoid the mass spreading of bugs.

For the moderator who contacted me;
I can neither compose PMā€™s or upload screenshots since I am too new on the message board. I cannot even answer your PM. Hence the posting to this thread. Sorry about that.
This thread said it was for reporting bugs, so I did. I have no way of knowing what a panic inducing gamebreaking serious bug is and what a simple PIA glitch might be, and since I have no way of sending a PM I will keep it to myself and email customer support rather than posting here from now on.
I know what a legendary pet is, I was asking about the pet Trinket which is a new slot that wasnā€™t there until I added the open beta patch to my established game.
Thank you for the help. You were most kind.

[quote=ā€œthedragonseggā€]For the moderator who contacted me;
I can neither compose PMā€™s or upload screenshots since I am too new on the message board. I cannot even answer your PM. Hence the posting to this thread. Sorry about that.
This thread said it was for reporting bugs, so I did. I have no way of knowing what a panic inducing gamebreaking serious bug is and what a simple PIA glitch might be, and since I have no way of sending a PM I will keep it to myself and email customer support rather than posting here from now on.
I know what a legendary pet is, I was asking about the pet Trinket which is a new slot that wasnā€™t there until I added the open beta patch to my established game.
Thank you for the help. You were most kind.[/quote]
the pet trinket u mention above actually was called trophy. u get it from chest winning Battle arena.

the pet trinket u mention above actually was called trophy. u get it from chest winning

Ahhhhh, thatā€™s what I wanted to know, thank you very much.

To send pm, go to your user control panel->private messages->compose.
[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]
Upload the screenshot to an image site like imgur, photobuckt and etc. Then link the url to the pm.

(Bug): 1. A save should be forced after claiming a chest from the message system. Otherwise, you can lose the chests because the server thinks you received, but the game on the client didnā€™t save the data.

Something thatā€™s bothering meā€¦
The IMP is taking 6 items instead of 5 to give a new one since patch 1.8.

I found that someone uses bug items in PVP area. The following figure is his equipments. We can found that the Eternal equipments contain Mythics (effective, brutal) and another five affix or mythstone. And each item contains crystal affix. I donā€™t think that these items can obtain in game.

I think that shiny box should provide effective check mechanism to prevent bug item appears in PVP area.

Blood Magic set description does not state that Spell cost is doubled and it seems the cost is 4x more insteade of 2x.

[quote=ā€œu8524009ā€]I found that someone uses bug items in PVP area. The following figure is his equipments. We can found that the Eternal equipments contain Mythics (effective, brutal) and another five affix or mythstone. And each item contains crystal affix. I donā€™t think that these items can obtain in game.
I think that shiny box should provide effective check mechanism to prevent bug item appears in PVP area.[/quote]
u should screenshot in his profile. i mean with his id/unique nameā€¦ where found it.? 1v1 or 2v2ā€¦?

This is the screenshot of bug item.
I still remain other parts of equipment, but I think that show one of them is enough.
The name of this player is MR.HOANH.

There is another user using bug item. The same, the the Eternal equipments contain Mythics (Bombard) and another five affixs. Other equipments also have the same phenomenon.
The user name is FEODALL.

LegendEx not recognizing the item bug when you get it is still there.

[quote=ā€œu8524009ā€]There is another user using bug item. The same, the the Eternal equipments contain Mythics (Bombard) and another five affixs. Other equipments also have the same phenomenon.
The user name is FEODALL.[/quote]
ohh that i already know. ive found 4 cheater so far

[quote=ā€œu8524009ā€]This is the screenshot of bug item.
I still remain other parts of equipment, but I think that show one of them is enough.
The name of this player is MR.HOANH.[/quote]
this is new. havent meet him yet

[quote=ā€œcyberjubaā€]Something thatā€™s bothering meā€¦
The IMP is taking 6 items instead of 5 to give a new one since patch 1.8.[/quote]
Thank you for your bug report! Noted. :smile:

[quote=ā€œu8524009ā€]I found that someone uses bug items in PVP area. The following figure is his equipments. We can found that the Eternal equipments contain Mythics (effective, brutal) and another five affix or mythstone. And each item contains crystal affix. I donā€™t think that these items can obtain in game.
I think that shiny box should provide effective check mechanism to prevent bug item appears in PVP area.[/quote]
Noted. We are working on it.

It seems working fine for me. Which skills are you using?

Noted.