[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

Thank you for your bug report. Noted!

Small bug: the Activate popup thing for shrines shows up when your hireling is next to one, even if you’re too far away. You are unable to actually activate the shrine though, it’s just a visual thing.

Also, are blue orbs working correctly for hirelings when you have Blood Magic on your main? I have the new Blood Magic mythic on my warrior. I have had times where my hireling wizard (no blood magic) was very low on mana, I picked up a blue orb, and his mana didn’t go up. Only other special case I can think of is this was on a leech nerf map.

Hey! Thank you for your bug report. Noted.

About the blue orbs: Yes, it’s a bug. :slight_smile:

I think the issue referred to is the inconsistency - in dictionary the effects are shown at 2%, on the stones they’re shown at 1%. (Which is correct/intended?)

Which bug do you mean?

The one reported by @lkintarou above

Noted. Thank you for your bug report. It’s a visual bug. The one with 1% is the correct one.

1 Like

I was doing a map earlier and it wouldn’t display the cartraphor’s health bar and my hireling couldn’t attack it and my blink strike kept missing because it’s unable to lock on I hope this report helped

Known issue, too bad no one knows what causes it so I can’t be fixed.

BUG on GEMS

EMERALD
AMBER

for now this two Gems I don’t know if there are other Gems Hopefully not in the higher level gems

Keep on disappearing T_T

What do you mean? How does it disappear? During converting?

Yes, It disappear during converting like I convert amber = jasper , Jasper disappear and my 20 amber is gone to. Flourite = emerald, Emerald Disappear and my 200 flourite gone too T_T

Noted. Thank you for your bug report.

no probs

I have a rogue lvl 97, and a new warrior hireling lvl 4. My hireling freezes and I can’t figure out how my hireling collects mana. I’m using a zte prelude 2 smart phone. I have had a great experience with customer service. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you

Hey! Thank you for your bug report. We will fix it as soon as possible.

1 Like

I sometimes get shrines I can’t use. Makes my Hunter ring sad :frowning:

Reason for bug:
Different description on Harmony Mythic.

Correct one is
Changed Head Slot Mythic Affix: Harmony – Whenever you restore HP, gain 25% of the HP gained in MP. Whenever you restore MP, gain 25% of the MP gained in HP.

Noted. Thank you for your bug report!

Hey! Sorry, I haven’t seen your post. How often does it happen?