[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

Just something to add to it.
I think me and @ocenyx had a similar case like this.
We concluded that the cause might be because when you switch your hunter ring near a shrine/pool it gets triggered while you’re in your inventory switching to your hunter ring.

Found the link lol after typing xD

yup happen to me when i swap hunter ring when my toon too close to shrine. whrn it happen i can hear shrines activation sound. and the shrine light become darker.

This bug has been reported in this case. Thank you for your mention!

Thanks for the details! I’ll be sure to stay away from the shrines for ring swapping.

I never noticed the sounds because I usually play with sounds off.

Someone Who speak spanish please

Not sure how long this bug has been out but i purchased some items for my friend on my device then signed back into my own account but now i cant buy the extra crystals/mythstones storage and i kinda want them,since my warrior is getting a bit full from the items i wanna keep, if you could just let me buy them again on my account or something, that would be great :slight_smile:

Hey! Please contact the support. I am sure, they will help you: support@shinyboxgames.com

Found another bug, i loaded a level and this happened :joy:

I dont even know what happened to my hireling

Just wanna bring this up about pets but ive found two or three of these now and i dont belive they are supposed to be possible?

After equiping the pet to start leveling it up, the gold find affix disappeared so im not sure if this is supposed to happen or not?

It’s intended, not a bug.
Whenever your pet leveling, it has a small chance to increase its stats.