[Outdated - look at edit] Help with PvP Chakram Rogue build

Well looks like its time for new weapon!

lol yup! go forth my child and shrek ur opponents with this new found knowledge :pray:

1 Like

Lol just deleted the affix and added more HP. Thanks what about root from the trophy… Does this not work?

unfortunately it is bugged and doesn’t :T wish it did it’s the more interesting of the 3 abilities :smile:

Yes rogues have ragnarok which is a chakram :smile:

I forgot. I don’t even have 1 haha… but my eternal siege weapon was a savage one. I should share that build in the future.

will look forward to it :+1: :smile:

Hope so IF i could finish that build. Btw which is better stealth proc or 30% dodge?

depends on what you’re doing but in general dodge :smile:

Nah dodge is nothing if pack furies falling to your path. anyway what better 100% Element dam or bunos dam that can obtain on glasscannon,push to the limit?

Nah dodge will block any incoming source of damage equally as well as stealth can only activate once every 4 seconds at maximum so using stealth proc is /extremely/ niche as well as for proper application you need to understand the mechanics behind procs and in the situations where it is actually good it is almost always better too just use stealth straight up so dodge is almost always better then stealth proc. For elemental damage vs glasscanon/push/barb it really depends on the build they all stack multiplicatively with each other so a mix is almost always best :smile:

Well that was nice that only ever 4 you can cast stealth on procs. Maybe I should switch to dodge someday. Maybe 200% elemental damage and 50% on head and armor and 50 PTL and multi attack on jewelries. I discover something that i can fire five arrows even I have 4 multi attacks and 4 extra attacks. Is this a bug or something?

stealth can only ever activate every 4 seconds period it has a hard cap it’s not just a cap for procs as for the arrows extra attacks is a chance to attack more times and it must activate the first time for it to try a second time and a second time for it too try for a 3rd time and on and on so you will commonly only see 5 from +4 multi attack and +4 extra attacks no bug :smile:

Well I think I should remove that extra attack to save slot haha.

You can have permanent stealth with 45% CD reduced and lvl 35-40 stealth

You can’t have permanent stealth in PvP.

Good day sir @kajfik000 , about the stats, should i go full to power or give 50% to health? thnx✌

Good day sir @Abaddon

I have like 85% in power and the rest in hp, but it’s up to you if you want bigger dmg or more hp.

Also for others - read @PeaceDog response in the updated thread for this build:

2 Likes

Thnx for the advice sir @kajfik000 and sir @PeaceDog😊… hope to see you soon in the same division if i get lucky… Goodluck all dq buddies✌

2 Likes

That’s stats are greatly reduced for PvP and heroic skills don’t affect PvP besides what you have on gear. Im always a fan of more HP for PvP but I’ve noticed such a small difference I just stay power now for PvE to not respect all the time. At 45k PvP HP it was like 2k difference. Not that big of a deal compared to the power you get in pve