Overall chat

Hey i want to know can i use my ps4 controller to play in pvp iam gonna have parkinsons trying the kite these moddified.killerz with 500k health amd 800 power cough (AbnerPogi) in pvp hate that cleanse is in the middle of the screen

Yes the Ps4 controller should function :smile:

What did I just read

1 Like

when the controller is compatible to the device it will work

0_o i do not understand Is he a Filipino? because Pogi means Handsome i google it :smiley:

1 Like

No i mentioned a name in dq battle arena that has a modded charectar with a bad name but i guess the forum changed it but his name is very hard pen/s he is a god lol

1 Like

Ohhhh i get ittt u guys know him lol who changed it to his battle id lol

ah u mean u Found or Battle Someone with a Hack Character also with a bad name
but i dont understand what the forum change ?

Abnerpogi i didnt put that name there i put one of his charectars but it changed

What? still cant understand u
do u mean Abnerpogi is the hackers name but he change it now?

he has a a guy that has hard cock for a name i put the name they changed it to his battle id so therefore they know it lol

hmmm that Pretyy fishy post this in the Report Hackers Section Here - [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

He is AbnerSikat before and now he became AbnerPogi.

I think he use third party program that even Shinybox cant detect him.

And by the way. You can kill him by making draws till you explode. :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

And lastly you also Screenshot my Character.

“Bekhor” :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

go wtih Expload and bleed/ Electric build Pvp

Want best way to become top 1? Have your stretchable time and make hard killings in Arena…

Making top 1 is hard but once you get there, you dont want to stay there.

Thats all. :+1::+1::+1::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Why not lol

I was once the Rank 1. I defend it for 1week. Sadly I got lazy. Hahahaha…

But still even im not just playing in Arena mine was still tanky to kill.

When you face me. Try to watch and learn my AI Setup and you will understand how to be on top.

Some will not happy if you are on the top. :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

And it is very hard to farm Points when your the Rank 1… You are lucky when you get 8 Points in winning and very sad when you get +0 :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

True most guys i face have either eniga charge cosmic orb cere vortex and alot of health and damge together so i just tested alot of builds so i can counter it got to say i think i found one :smirk:

Cosmic + Cerebral + 2% HP on Hit + Permafrost = Immortal :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

And by the way dont forget Fauns Gift and Vampiric Touch

Also PERSEVERANCE… :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

And lastly the Patience to have DRAWS so you can increase your DMG by 25% every Draw Round… :blush: