Patch 1.4.4 - Now Available!

You have to be level 20 to purchase. :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, i’m avoiding every “tnt map” because that one shot me and I still don’t figure how can I avoid them Oo (they are invisible yeah?)

TNT is referring to boxes and so on :smiley: if you destroy them, the TNT affix DMG is applied to boxes/(chests? not sure about that yet) :smiley: so destroy them first with range attacks because these maps are dangerous as hell. i hate these maps as well as meteor maps -.-

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I love all map xD the only affix i really hate is “heal X%” and when cartographer is inmune to ice xD

I have to buy another map when i found with that

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

Just change your weapon element

I dont want to xD i just disenchant if enemy heal or rebuy if they inmune to ice n.n

The latest update force closes when i click the Play button tried signing out my game center still force closes. Sometimes it doesnt force close

[quote=“zhaven17”]The latest update force closes when i click the Play button tried signing out my game center still force closes. Sometimes it doesnt force close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Which iPhone are you using, and what’s the version of your OS?

Nvm, it turns out it is now working well with or w/o Game Center maybe the update force closes at first

I tryed and i see that when u enchant element on a map u got
Ice> floor 1
Poison> floor 2
Fire> floor 3
Thunder> floor 4
XD so… dont try to enchant element on ur map unless u have a copy haha or u will have to start over from 200