Patch 1.4.4 - Now Available!

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“zhaven17”]Hi, after the patch I cant play the game anymore. When I click the Play button on character screen the game crashes. My phone is iPhone 3gs and my iOS is 6.1.6

It was working before the update…

Tried to check App Store if there’s an update but still no update patch for iOS users
The sad part is iPhone 3gs cant update iOS 7[/quote]

We have an update coming for Apple that’s in review right now that should address this.[/quote]

Cool gonna wait for it though hope it will be today :smile:

Look what happens when i tryed to enchant element a map, it was to f223 but i enchanted and send me to f3 x.X and i buyed another map and sends me to 200 i got to start over x.X

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

yeah. don’t enchant an element on a map. it will reset to floor 3 or so. also encountered this yesterday

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

I have updated to 1.4.4.1, but I still have the issue.
I’m running on Android 4.1.2 on a Cink Peax 2, and had no issue before the update.

Is there any way to delete this amazon gamecircle? that’s annoying!

My DPS in the highest list is recorded as 6.6k my actual DPS is 2.39m. .Just a slight discrepancy …

Agree wholeheartedly!

Bugged still, somejhowi keep getting teleported some where with weird graphics and the enemies disappear during any lv, normal or map.

Is it the pop ups that are annoying?

yes.

As far as im aware, they only show up when you complete a level and when you sign on for the first time. Are those the bothersome pop ups you’re describing? More detail is appreciated, ty :smile:

Is it the pop ups that are annoying?[/quote]

Yep the pops up, it looks like ads and (I bet, like every ads/popup); it musts consume the battery I think!
But even without this power issue, it’s just boring to have a popup each game talking about scores and sharing it !

Must have an option to disable this! (sorry to give you more work :stuck_out_tongue: )

Is it the pop ups that are annoying?[/quote]

Yep the pops up, it looks like ads and (I bet, like every ads/popup); it musts consume the battery I think!
But even without this power issue, it’s just boring to have a popup each game talking about scores and sharing it !

Must have an option to disable this! (sorry to give you more work :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]

No worries, we didn’t consider how annoying it would be to others. :smile: It seemed okay to us, but I can see where it would get irritating after awhile. I don’t think Game Circle has a way of disabling those ( which seems odd to me ) but what we can do is put those score updates in the “Saving/Loading” state between levels so it’s not during gameplay.

Hey i lost my 223 map enchanting it… now im at 210

but in any floor over 201 i can select switch to X floor,

i try go to 222 wich i cleared but it stuck on loading screen

I have to go home and close game
When i enter again and go play shows me this

There if i hit play i stuck again on loading screen
I can switch ep from 1 to 8 and still show floor 222
If i clic on chage floor it shows me only f1 to f200…
I hope this info helps u devs:)
Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

I am also finding some of my items missing abilities and I am also getting items with mutiple of the same ability (two crit chances, two Lucks, two crit damages ext.)

Also when I am using the leg mod that turns mana effects to health my attacks are taking far more then they say they should (~1700 attack takes ~9000)

I still cant play DQ :frowning:
Can you bring back the past version of the game at iOS devices?
While the new patch is still in progress on fixing force close, bug maps, etc…

[quote=“zhaven17”]I still cant play DQ :frowning:
While the new patch is still in progress on fixing force close, bug maps, etc…[/quote]

On IOS you can log out of Game Center or update to iOS 7 to play. Also the new patch is just days away. We’re sorry for the inconvenience!

[quote=“korn7809”]I am also finding some of my items missing abilities and I am also getting items with mutiple of the same ability (two crit chances, two Lucks, two crit damages ext.)

Also when I am using the leg mod that turns mana effects to health my attacks are taking far more then they say they should (~1700 attack takes ~9000)[/quote]

Missing skills should be fixed soon, so don’t throw away those items! Will look into the Double Affix issue that you’re seeing though.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“zhaven17”]I still cant play DQ :frowning:
While the new patch is still in progress on fixing force close, bug maps, etc…[/quote]

On IOS you can log out of Game Center or update to iOS 7 to play. Also the new patch is just days away. We’re sorry for the inconvenience![/quote]

Cool it works :smile: Thanks now i can play it

My first rare map gave me 3 legs from the chest then later I found an epic map with over 1200 on the % bonuses!!

Why i cant buy the random map in store? Its beside the reveal map right? But i cant buy it its unlock i think. What level to unlock the random map?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk