Patch 1.7

help me guyzz :frowning:
where to download patch 1.7 ??

in google play, its just 1.6.something

hasn’t been released yet… I think they’re still bug testing

A step by step guide to getting 1.7

1. At top of page click on “search”
  2. While saying your name backwards 3 times, type in the box “gief me download plox”
  3. Just before you press enter, howl like a wolf
  4. Extend out your right arm, making sure your hand is at a 90 degree right angle, palm facing you
  5. At rapid speed bring palm forward so it slams into your face
  6. After the pain has subsided, return back to top of page and type “1.7 release date”
    7.read any of the topics this search brings up paying special attention to any poster who’s name appears in blue
  7. Rinse and repeat as many times as necessary
  8. Enjoy the experience :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”]A step by step guide to getting 1.7

2. While saying your name backwards 3 times, type in the box “gief me download plox”
  4. Extend out your right arm, making sure your hand is at a 90 degree right angle, palm facing you
  6. After the pain has subsided, return back to top of page and type “1.7 release date”
    7.read any of the topics this search brings up paying special attention to any poster who’s name appears in blue
  8. Enjoy the experience :wink:[/quote]

:open_mouth: :laughing:

:open_mouth::shock::shock:
a must try!! tnx JesteR!! :smiley::grin::grin:

[quote=“loidy momay”]help me guyzz :frowning:

in google play, its just 1.6.something[/quote]

Hi there! Just to give you an idea of what it takes to release the patch.

1. we have to updated our server code so that means ALL of our platforms must launch at the same time.

2. we have to submit Apple and Amazon builds for approval. Once they get the build from us it can take them anywhere from 4 to 15 (the most we have seen) days to approve the patch.

3. once it is approved by them it immediately released for download on all platforms.

4. right now I am doing the final tests on patch 1.7 (I need to verify some IAP issues) and then we will submit. This will happen before the weekend.

[quote=“loidy momay”]help me guyzz :frowning:

1. we have to updated our server code so that means ALL of our platforms must launch at the same time.

2. we have to submit Apple and Amazon builds for approval. Once they get the build from us it can take them anywhere from 4 to 15 (the most we have seen) days to approve the patch.

3. once it is approved by them it immediately released for download on all platforms.

4. right now I am doing the final tests on patch 1.7 (I need to verify some IAP issues) and then we will submit. This will happen before the weekend.

we understand sir. we are just excited and we know you are as excited as we are. you dont need to rush :wink:
because all the wait will be worth…
right guys?

[quote=“andrielley”]we understand sir. we are just excited and we know you are as excited as we are. you dont need to rush :wink:
right guys?[/quote]
+1

[quote=“Redemption”][quote=“andrielley”]we understand sir. we are just excited and we know you are as excited as we are. you dont need to rush :wink:
right guys?[/quote]
+1[/quote]

For sure. Just power leveled another warrior hireling to 50 and decked him out… then I of course get my first legend pet! And he’s useless… lol, with two warriors present I got a dog with pathfinder named ‘scout’. Rolled really bad affixes too :frowning:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Redemption”][quote=“andrielley”]we understand sir. we are just excited and we know you are as excited as we are. you dont need to rush :wink:
right guys?[/quote]
+1[/quote]

For sure. Just power leveled another warrior hireling to 50 and decked him out… then I of course get my first legend pet! And he’s useless… lol, with two warriors present I got a dog with pathfinder named ‘scout’. Rolled really bad affixes too :frowning:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Future updates will be shorter with each less content, Steiger is changing the politic of the game
Still better than before I think :unamused:

[emoji33] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Its friday so it will be today right ? before the weekend :smiley:

Before the weekend they send the patch to apple app store for revision and maybe 1or 2 weeks to release if it’s approved

1.7 will be maybe at the holidays :smiley:

IT DOESN’T WORK!!

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“JesteR”]A step by step guide to getting 1.7

IT DOESN’T WORK!![/quote]

Ooops my bad :wink:

This post’s contents have been removed by the author

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“tdaniel”][quote=“loidy momay”]help me guyzz :frowning:

4. right now I am doing the final tests on patch 1.7 (I need to verify some IAP issues) and then we will submit. This will happen before the weekend.[/quote]

Wait, what server updates ydo you g,have to do that is so major, everyone suffers?[/quote]

Just how is everyone suffering ?
Your playing an awesome game, for free, that the devs are working tirelessly to upgrade for everyone’s benefit, and you call that suffering ? Nothing to do with apple, google and Amazon app stores having to review the update that delays the release then ?
Even I don’t have an insult that expresses how much of a douche you really are!
This is why no dates are ever given, multiple posts with incessant whining by ungrateful imbeciles when a patch takes a little longer than expected! Perhaps in the future the devs should not mention anything about an update, or give us sneak peeks and keep us all in the dark, until the patch is on the app store.