Patch 1.8 - Preview!

sir if i update my DQ will my items and all the money will gone ?
–newbie here

[quote=“sedmichael2014”]sir if i update my DQ will my items and all the money will gone ?
–newbie here[/quote]

Your items/gold/exp/CS/MS/bag/stash should remain the same.[/quote]

seriously? :unamused:

i just wanted to ask

if i looted a eternal legend at lower floors

the lvl of that items is lower and only two crystal can changed it

nature and element

how about lvl? we cant use low lvl eternal legends on higher floors even though it has doubled the affix quantity its not that enough.

just asking… :smiley:

If you farm on floor 100+ you’ll have items level between 88-100, I think it’s acceptable since quality on Eternal is already 50% as you pick it up.

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“snowman”]
I would challenge someone that says that MS/CS feat is too easy to start a brand new acct, nothing in stash, no gold, and see if your opinion changes.
[/quote]

Challenge accepted! :smiley:

18 days ago I submitted my bug about my entire stash disappearing, thats where my CS/MS and my farming gear was. Back to 0. I now have 1300 total crystals, up to rank 17, all from natural drops. I have 0 IF on gear, maybe 5 points in the Heroic skill for it. Thats solely from running around killing stuff at random. With the old feat, I could easily have a minimum of 2 completions, thats nothing to Obsidians in just over 2 weeks.

Granted, I know the best way to salvage and convert to maximize my gains. However, others and myself have discussed that multiple times on the forum. The truth is out there. :wink:[/quote]

Why not just get rid of the salvage button then?

[quote=“bradoplata”][quote=“Rubik”][quote=“snowman”]
I would challenge someone that says that MS/CS feat is too easy to start a brand new acct, nothing in stash, no gold, and see if your opinion changes.
[/quote]

Challenge accepted! :smiley:

18 days ago I submitted my bug about my entire stash disappearing, thats where my CS/MS and my farming gear was. Back to 0. I now have 1300 total crystals, up to rank 17, all from natural drops. I have 0 IF on gear, maybe 5 points in the Heroic skill for it. Thats solely from running around killing stuff at random. With the old feat, I could easily have a minimum of 2 completions, thats nothing to Obsidians in just over 2 weeks.

Granted, I know the best way to salvage and convert to maximize my gains. However, others and myself have discussed that multiple times on the forum. The truth is out there. :wink:[/quote]

Why not just get rid of the salvage button then?[/quote]
Just in case you want use the lower grade Crystal for something else? O_o

[quote=“bradoplata”]
Why not just get rid of the salvage button then?[/quote]

Lol… nope.

When will this patch be released? Or do you guys have a set date?

There’s no ETA, but it’ll be released as soon as they finish.

That’s what she said! Lol jk sweet though!

iOS Patch 1.8.0 should be live now on the app store!

This has quite a bit of bug fixes and the eternal items so update and start farming :smile:

Also…please refresh your rating if at all possible, that helps us tremendously on the iOS app store!

wanna ask about crystal legend??how to create a legend to a crystal legend?? thanks in advance

Apply Obsidian on it

obsidian crystal??ive never seen it before…

Most likely not, it’s the highest one there is. :smile:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

ok thanks for your reply…maybe i need more time to farm for crystal!! thanks