Patch 1.9 - Battle Arena Preview

:dieter:

this remind an unique map from PoE call Hall of Grandmasters :stuck_out_tongue: btw … maybe i miss this statement … are these opponent control by AI? or by players? :open_mouth:

thinking …
about that major balance,

Nice!

By AI

Also, the 3 classes will be balanced, w’re working on it by building a lot of builds and testing affixes/skills and talents :dieter:

I can’t stop refreshing the play store updates xddd

:dieter: Well you can stop for 3,5 reasons :

• Steiger warns people when he’s released the build, and he can’t release it because :
  • We’re not done with test/fix/balancing, and we can’t finish it because:
  • The build has roughly 3 huge contents : Arena (mechanics/balancing/etc), Arena (UI) and prestiges, for now the arena is working and under testing but UI ain’t done yet, either prestiges/rebirths, and they aren’t done because :
  • The main codder (called “Sandra”) is too fluffly to code atm, but steiger is trying his best! (even if he’s less good than Sandra!) :dieter:

Whoa such chain reaction :laughing:

Then if the stuff from the bottom gets sorted, the others will then proceed smoothly?

Another reason is that there are tons of bugs and Steiger’s still working on new stuff so he doesn’t have time to fix them. It’ll take a while until Sandra gets back on coding :dieter:
Btw, this is Sandra

Wuvs sandra!! Sooooo cute

She really is better at coding than steiger. …

Go for a walk??

What is rebirth? I am so intrigued!

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Btw, this is Sandra
[/quote]

I never pondered on to what extent dogs are trainable.

This screams canine domination (eventually)! We’re dooooooooooooooomed

I remembered back on an old post I suggested to have an in game legendary pet dog named Sandra. And steiger said he will try to do it. :smiley:

More stashes! Yes please! And I thought I read something regarding better hireling behaviour? I hope that wasn’t something I misread/misunderstood, because that would be sweet too.
Any rough estimate for release? Weeks/months? Anticipation is brutal! Can’t wait to have this great game get even better!

more suggestions.

dungeon quest android theme
wallpaper
cinematic/short video when big update released like 1.9

[quote=“Stryder”]More stashes! Yes please! And I thought I read something regarding better hireling behaviour? I hope that wasn’t something I misread/misunderstood, because that would be sweet too.
Any rough estimate for release? Weeks/months? Anticipation is brutal! Can’t wait to have this great game get even better![/quote]

Statshes are coming
Better IA is coming

Winter is coming.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Stryder”]More stashes! Yes please! And I thought I read something regarding better hireling behaviour? I hope that wasn’t something I misread/misunderstood, because that would be sweet too.
Any rough estimate for release? Weeks/months? Anticipation is brutal! Can’t wait to have this great game get even better![/quote]

Statshes are coming
Better IA is coming

Winter is coming.[/quote]

The white walkers are coming :astonished:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Stryder”]More stashes! Yes please! And I thought I read something regarding better hireling behaviour? I hope that wasn’t something I misread/misunderstood, because that would be sweet too.

Statshes are coming
Better IA is coming

Winter is coming.[/quote]

Let’s brace ourselves… :smiley:

We will have a new hotness trailer for the patch release. TBH have never thought of doing a theme for android. Thanks for the suggestion, we will look into what is involved with that!

2 new pets (or pet skins) exclusives to the version u’re playing : the little “android” or an “apple” :laughing: