Patch 1.9 - Battle Arena Preview

An apple? I wonder how much imagination is required to make it come to life :laughing:

A worm in an apple maybeā€¦ :smiley:

Pushing this back to the spotlight it deserves :smiley:

Can I ask for more spoils to make us normal players drool more?

[quote=ā€œocenyxā€]Pushing this back to the spotlight it deserves :smiley:

Can I ask for more spoils to make us normal players drool more?[/quote]

New 1.9 blog post should be up soon. We just need pics to make it pretty enough to show case.

It seems like the finished product is almost at handā€”this is getting exciting!

It will greatly help you guys prepare for the balance changes to come!

Any plans for a release?

Yeah just wait ^^

Release is gonna take awhile. Some of us have encountered a major bug with the battle arena and thereā€™s more stuff that hasnā€™t been implemented yet. So, donā€™t expect it in a week or two. Iā€™d say month minimum, but who knows?

The longer the wait the better. :wink:

I am really looking forward to this update! It has been two months of anticipation since your first post. Can we pleeeaaase have some more juicy details?

UI almost done, the game looks different, new iap and vanities done (wonā€™t spoil more)
Have to finish balance
Have to finish UI

A lot of things to do :smile:

UI almost done, the game looks different, new iap and vanities done (wonā€™t spoil more)
Have to finish balance
Have to finish UI

A lot of things to do :smile:[/quote]
And acendance?

@BeatzZz Time will tell :wink:

Haha :smiley:

[color=#00BFFF]I certainly hope the Arena will be balanced and not pair you up with stronger players or weaker players would be an unfair disadvantage and I would not enjoy it. Also maybe some more Rare Crystals and Rare Mythstones in the Rewards Shop! Maybe even an introduction to Relics! [/color]

1. Read the BA FAQ
  2. Do you ever search ā€“ already implemented
  3. Make a feature suggestion thread

I just tested the Battle Arena, the AI looks pretty good ā€¦ Seems you guys can manage the AI to versus, hereā€™s my suggestion:

1. Make a new type of Epic/Legend/Mythic monster which is like Rogue Exile/Hero, which basically means a monster than looks like a player but control by AI to kill you, and will drop many rare/epic(?) stuffs when slayed
    -idea from Path of Exile :wink:

2. Improve the opening chest animation please? or just remove it, feel kinda clunky ā€¦ sorry