Patch 2.1 Preview - Part 1

ocenyx can u write the berserker set affix discription. if it not a secret anymore,

Can’t wait till 2.1 comes out… So excited about it! I even lose the passion to play now…

Yeah share the knowledge across the board verses certain people having privy info. That just leads to builds being preplanned and “released” on opening day of the patch. This creates the same forum drama that we have now where people only respect the creators of the builds and everyone else are bandwagoners.

just telling you all… i got i think a perfect build that i will start when 2.1 coming… i think i gonna be shooting my way to eternal league sooo fast… hehehe… but of coz… that was for me… al calc is perfect… estimated it over 8 trilion… but just wait and see… if ant nerf coming…

Okay… w/e braggart. Your “build” really shows up and it will really get a nerf. Arena games are never intended to have damage like that.

Unfortunately some sets are still in development, we’re only limited to spoil a very few

content on finished features

no no no… no arena of coz… lol…

So for the enrished assendent, can the shrine effect like exp gain go beyond cap?

1 Like

^ for that matter drop/luck shrines as well, useless to those geared to max cap (other than hunter ring procs ofc)?

Some searching found this answer:

1. you can check on the stats page. Difficulty, Shrine buffs and Equips use the same cap.
1 Like

When will it release :frowning: can wait :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

3 Likes

Any updates for the next patch? How is it? Can you rate it how many % is done?. Thanks. (Y)

1 Like

Still waiting for part 2. Wish the fixed the bugged cartographers, imps that can pickup items that are super near the walls.

1 Like

Has there been any word on 2.1 release date? I haven’t bothered playing in the last week so I might have missed something.

1 Like

No update until now haha

1 Like

Oh wow Sad I have just read this update recently, I just made my final hunter ring >.<

Hi i have a problem with the bought of ascension I, after i click on “Purchase 5 000 000”, “Dealer” appeares the message “Not enough space to unequip gear! Purchase Gold Pack”. What i have to do???

Just clear up some inventory spaces (8 at least) and try it again. :slight_smile:

But I think the Purchase Gold Pack is a bit misleading!

1 Like

All the items were be destroyed after the Ascension??? i have some Cyan items, what you recommend to me after the Ascension? :slight_smile:

Yeah, the bug is noted.