Patch 2.1 Preview - Part 1

just telling you all… i got i think a perfect build that i will start when 2.1 coming… i think i gonna be shooting my way to eternal league sooo fast… hehehe… but of coz… that was for me… al calc is perfect… estimated it over 8 trilion… but just wait and see… if ant nerf coming…

Okay… w/e braggart. Your “build” really shows up and it will really get a nerf. Arena games are never intended to have damage like that.

Unfortunately some sets are still in development, we’re only limited to spoil a very few

content on finished features

no no no… no arena of coz… lol…

So for the enrished assendent, can the shrine effect like exp gain go beyond cap?

1 Like

^ for that matter drop/luck shrines as well, useless to those geared to max cap (other than hunter ring procs ofc)?

Some searching found this answer:

1. you can check on the stats page. Difficulty, Shrine buffs and Equips use the same cap.
1 Like

When will it release :frowning: can wait :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

3 Likes

Any updates for the next patch? How is it? Can you rate it how many % is done?. Thanks. (Y)

1 Like

Still waiting for part 2. Wish the fixed the bugged cartographers, imps that can pickup items that are super near the walls.

1 Like

Has there been any word on 2.1 release date? I haven’t bothered playing in the last week so I might have missed something.

1 Like

No update until now haha

1 Like

Oh wow Sad I have just read this update recently, I just made my final hunter ring >.<

Hi i have a problem with the bought of ascension I, after i click on “Purchase 5 000 000”, “Dealer” appeares the message “Not enough space to unequip gear! Purchase Gold Pack”. What i have to do???

Just clear up some inventory spaces (8 at least) and try it again. :slight_smile:

But I think the Purchase Gold Pack is a bit misleading!

1 Like

All the items were be destroyed after the Ascension??? i have some Cyan items, what you recommend to me after the Ascension? :slight_smile:

Yeah, the bug is noted.

No. Everything stays the same (except your character level ofc). :slight_smile:

Items would get deleted so thats why they added the feature so you cannot ascend unless u have enough inventory space and enough gold.no need to respond. Just sayin.

Could you stop necro posting please? It’s kind of confusing if someone suddently answer a post from 1 months ago.

Stop spreading wrong information around. They won’t get deleted. It wouldn’t make sense if a lvl 1 ascended character can start with his lvl 100 equipment.

1 Like