Patch 2.1 Preview - Part 1

Sorry about that.

Iā€™ve reached room 200 and i am now lvl 99 whats nxtā€¦are there any rooms?

Maps will get you higher, and ascension.

Iā€™ve got 3rd Ascension for my main but itā€™s hard to earn EXP fast.

Add quest mythstones to your gear for 200% bonus exp. Add nadroji bonus that will increase monsters rarity so you will get more exp from higher rarity monsters. Also you can lower the floor to clear faster and get more exp. For example floor 500 monsters gives the same exp as the one from floor 200. But be ready that it wonā€™t take a minute to ascend. It will take more time the higher you ascend.

1 Like

Not true about floor 500 monsters vs floor 200. In the map details for the floor 500 map you will see an experience bonus in the top left corner.

You tried to look at the experience you actually get not the stats that are on the map? It is the same no matter the map experience.

1 Like

Oh? Admittedly I havenā€™t, but then whatā€™s the point of that xp stat? Was it nerfed?

Maybe itā€™s the experience buff for the cartographer only, but I really donā€™t know. Luck/gold/item dps are for the chest then maybe exp is for cartographer.
Map with 300% exp gave me the same amount of exp that map with 700% exp with same monsters.
Or maybe the stats arenā€™t working as they should.

OK can someone help me? I recently leveled up to level 99, and donā€™t know how to access the ascension perks. Its my first time attempting to ascend but Iā€™m not sure how to do it.Iā€™ve scoured the Internet looking for any concrete ascension guides but nothing Iā€™ve found so far has helped me. I have the 5 million gold necessary for ascending, Iā€™m just not sure how to go about it. I figured they would present themselves once I maxed out, but it hasnā€™t happened yet. So Iā€™d really appreciate if someone whose done it before could kind of walk me through it. Or at the very least answer some of my biggest questions regarding my issue. So my main questions are:

1. What am I doing wrong and how do I correct it. (Obviously)

2. Though i am level 99, Iā€™m only level 57 in heroic levels, am I not able to ascend because of this, or is this completely unrelated?

3. Though I am level 99, my bar has become orange. However, it is not full, is there any reason for this?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

1. The ascension can be purchased through the shop

2. Completely unrelated donā€™t worry

3. This is because the XP bar starts showing your heroic level progress whenever you are at max level

Hope that helps! :smile:

Get to lvl 99 just go to shop its worth 5 M its at the end part when u buy maps etcā€¦ U cant click it whrn ur not lvl 99

Thanks for answering my last couple of questions regarding ascension( when I thought when people said you had purchase ascension I didnā€™t think they meant that literally lol) but I have yet another set of questions, if you donā€™t mind answering them.( I know their unrelated to the topic at hand but Iā€™d really appreciate it if youā€™d humor me for my sake)

1. How do to obtain skills from different classes? I.e, a Rouge using meteor, which is a wizard skill.

2. Is it possible to influence the talents from other classes with hero points and if so, how?

3. In terms of level, i.e normal, magic, rare, epic, legend, where do eternal, mythic, and crystal items fit into that scale?

Thanks in advance.

1. The crystal amber allows you to change special skills

2. you can boost talents on your class with affixes in the stats but talents from other classes do nothing for your class

3. crystals and eternals would be above legend and tied while mythics would be to the side of the scale as they are crafted :smile:

:+1:

Hello again! Got another set of questions if you donā€™t mind answering them.

1. The slow projectile affix; does it slow projectiles you cast, the monsters cast, or other players cast or some combination of the 3?

2. Is there any efficient way to aquire items to with the naodriji, mythical, crystalline, or eternalized affixes?

3. Are powerful enemies just enemies that are epic and above?

Thanks in advance.

1. it slows your projectiles

2. farm with max luck and item drops kill lots of epic enemies

3. yes

:+1: