Adding Test Dummy mode to Practice
- Test dummy has 1 trillion HP and massive health regeneration
- Timer set to infinite ( must manually quit )
- Enemy will not attack
- Enemy is equipped with no resistance gear
- Adding AI Control mode to Practice, where AI controls your main character
New pet slimes!
- Collect 9 types of slimes, each with their own new Legend slime
- Can be purchased
Adding three new sets
- Elements - 7.5% per rank on cast to trigger the same spell for free with a different Element. Increase all individual resists by 12.5% per rank.
- Hunger - Increase Attack Speed and reduces CD by 5% per rank while below 75% MP. When above 50% MP, MP Restoration effects takes MP
- Arcanist - Applies Arcane Debuff on all Crits. Each enemy with Arcane Debuff increases Total DMG by 4% per rank
- Adding Test Dummy mode to Practice
- Updating conversion process to allow for up to 1000 max, up from 25.
- Updated Affix, Talent, Set, and Dictionary strings
- Sort Warning Option added
- Added 13 new legend items
- Added new Vanities for top Eternal PVP players
- Arc damage increased from 350% to 600%
- Adjusting Skyfall's damage down
- Clearcast changed to Gives (rank)% chance cast spells for free and reduce their CD to 0.5s
- Weaken Max Values increased by 300%, capped increased to 200
- All individual Skill and Talent increase affixes increased to 10 max, up from 5
- Decreased Cerebral Vortex's MP Boost to 12.5% and the duration of the special Torrents are reduced to 2s
- Decreasing Living Force's DMG on Return from 50% to 20%
- Dropping shatter and enigma's crater damage to 25%
- Lowering HP/MP on Hit heals by 37.5%
- Converting all effects that Heal HP or MP by % to use Base HP or MP values (Base + Invested Health or Mana points )
- Prayer converted to use Base HP
- Mindful bonus lowered from 25% per rank to 5%
- Can no longer overwrite poison dot dmg with damage from toxic cloud more than once
- Fury and Energy pools are equal to 10x Base MP instead of Total Mp
- Re-enabling MP leech/hit effects for Fury and Energy
- Energy boosts DMG based on missing Energy instead of current
- All Regen heal per second instead of over 5s but halfed the values of all Regen effects.
- Removing unintended knockback and stun chance from skills
- Updating knockback/hit stagger effects to wait for animation to finish before moving to next state
- Proc effects now use mainhand or offhand damage depending on the skill, instead of just mainhand damage
- Giving all offhand abilities a minimum of 0.5 second cooldowns
- Resource Cost Reduction/Increase calculated on character refresh, no longer on cast
- Push the Limit now increases Fury/Energy costs
- Barbarian now reduces Fury/Energy totals, in comparison to Fury/Energy costs
- Using a 40 frame animation now for BlinkStrike
- Using proper value now for Pierce Attacks from Zenith mythstone ( from 2% to 50% )
- Command now properly casts taunt onto Minion
- Fixing torrent spin at end of animation
- Twisters go straight, again.
- Fix for "Perks are still active after deleting an ascended hero"
- Killswitch now functions properly
- Deadly Strike requires Deadly Arts to reduce damage taken
- Redirect Mythic now properly applies reflect damage on dodge/block
- Check item can now fix item skills
- Fix for no CD on controller HUD potions
- Pet Skills section renamed to Perks
- D-pad left now opens hireling inventory
- Fix for "Editing maps"
- Fix for "Earthshatter proc does not work until you use a MH skill first"
- Fixing display error for Aetheral Drain's MP Boost to 25%
- Fixing Alchemy's HP Restore functionality
- Fixing Desperation's MP Restore functionality
- Mana Shield now uses proper value for determining reflect damage