Patch 3.0 Farming Build - Max farming stats floor 1000m3 +

don’t need that you only need is to taunt them and they all die :joy:

Works on mainhand and offhand projectiles as long as you cast timewarp and the cosmic power set affects the timewarp and the skills inside timewarp. Also even if the projectile skills leave timewarp after being first cast inside timewarp, they still recurve the 50% increased MH/OH% from timewarp and some extra from cosmic power.

How does your ranger have only 1MP but still able to use MirrorImage? I’m in process of building this (almost there minus a couple of crystal and set affixes) and am unable to use MirrorImage due to it costing 33k MP to cast. Also, I have 28k MP. I’m just not sure how you have 1? Unless Fury Mythic has been updated since this build was released? In which case I’m going to be so pissed :joy:

@ChrisF92 if I remember correctly the ranger offhand was jaspered from another item for the defiant set affix which can’t be rolled. It just happens to be a mirror.

Also I believe the mp is 1 because my barbarian is at 100%. So if yours is not perfect rolled you will have greater than 1 mp.

It’s been a long time since I’ve played and I can’t remember why things work but it does and will easily farm up to 1000m3. Of course that is with everything rolled to max on Legendaries and really good rolls on the eternals. If you use legendaries in place of the eternals it should still farm 500-700m3 no problem.

Fair enough. Actually had the Eternal MH drop for me yday :slight_smile: Not a perfect roll, but not bad at all.

I also thought that was the case with the mirror, but then noticed you had 19 points in Mirror Image which is why I was asking. Probably not worth swapping Barbarian with anything else just to use Mirror Image either? Dealing good damage now, just trying to roll Demonic set Affix and will almost be there!

How did you get Faun’s Gift set on cornucopia,
https://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/crystal-crafting-restrictions/3694

In the thread above they say we cant roll faun’s gift with amethyst.
Help please i’m trying to make this build😢

U can roll it via amethys

1 Like

Hello guys, how can i get that masochist edge bow. I unlocked that from codex and what i got is masochist edge(dagger)
Thx b4

you can use Jasper Crystal to change the Weapon of a Class to another Class. some Sets & Legend Affixes can’t be rolled with Crystals, so if you want something on an item that is for another Class, you would use Jasper to switch it to the Class you want.

this post shows what each Weapon can be converted to when changing Classes when using Jasper. hope it helps.

I just took a look in the Codex, and the Masochist’s Edge Bow was Jaspered from a Warrior Masochist’s Edge Axe.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help, hope you always guide noobs here!

1 Like

glad to help. DQ is more fun when you know how to do things better.

2 Likes

Guys I made this build for the rogue one. But I can’t cast MirrorImage it says my MP is low.
But the stats written I have around 7k mana while on the Offhand it just written 3,8k mana to cast MirrorImage.
Anyone understand my mistake.-.

this Build uses Blood Magic. BM doubles the cost of Spells. if you aren’t using BM, could you post your Build so we can see what what the problem might be?

if you only have 7k HP (from BM) and it cost 8k HP to cast Mirror Image, you either need more HP or reduce the cost of the Skill somehow.

i’m still don’t get why the Rogue weapon is 128944 and damage of Guideshot reach 439.27M per second :frowning:

I understand Babarian +100% DM with reduce MP to 1
400% DMG on Eternal item
40 point to GuidedShot
DMG + 50% to Primary skills
70% Total DMG with Ephiphany Bonus
20% DMG on Defiant

But still It can not reach 128944 DPS on item :frowning: can someone explain please @Golem

How do you have Bow Eternal ??? The “Eternal Masochist’s Edge of Edge of the Elements” is bow ???

The Codex says it’s Dagger …

Ah I find it… So you bought Masochist’s Edge from Warriror which is Axe then convert to Bow in Rogue Class.

1 Like

the DPS on the Bow is from affixes on the Bow only (I think). the DPS on the Stat Page is showing DPS from almost everything that can affect DPS. that’s why it’s higher.

also don’t forget APS and any Attack Speed +%. Weaken & Effective, +200% Fire.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen 400% wespon damage affix before?

max value on Legend +200% WD on Eternal Weapon. probably spent a ton of Dust until finding an Eternal Masochist’s Edge with max value WD% & Barbarian.

Legend & Epic affix values are doubled on Eternal Items.

1 Like

Hello,

I successfully build this on my characters. I’m still pretty new in this game but I would like to give some feedbacks and hopefully we can find out what’s wrong together:

• I would agree with this build you’re able to reach maximize all farming values.
  • The main must be some kind of much better survival for farming in 1000+ because I use my WZ (which is my first characters max 6 perks) can’t survive with this build. I had almost all affixes but I think from the nature WZ can not be comparable with this build for WR. Probably exchange with Manashield but i’m not sure it would work because mana has it’s own limitation. How do we make WZ in much more survival wit this build ? This is my first question.
  • The AI setting of Rogue ??? With my setting Rogue, the hireling can not attack fast enough for the main “travelling smothlly”. What is the best way to trigger much faster attacks on the hireling for better smoothly moving around the floor ??
  • If I use my Wizard build with SkullShield build Skullshield Crushing Flames Build here I can just use my left finger and move around the floor without stopping to kill everything in no-time. Tried with 1200+ floors and the SkullShield still kill like hell without stopping. And yes I can use this build to replace Rogue but i’m wondering if I do something wrong or the SkullShield build is better than this build for hireling.

Another reasons why I give these feedbacks because i want to archive some of my goals which a bit ambitious:

• I want to try out some different build than SkullShield Skullshield Crushing Flames Build to basically archive “moving around the dungeon with left hand and everything is melting down” The attack speed from Skulls are super smooth and cool it produces the skill always on the screen without stopping when there are/on going mobs available. Is there any skill like this on other characters?
  • I want to have a build which reaches maximize all farming affixes + climbing as far as possible. I could not find anything like this on the forums. I am able to follow this build to reach maximize the farming affixes but I can not reach the Climbing goal + “moving around” goal.
  • I’m pretty sure and confident about Skullshield Crushing Flames Build build which can kill everything in no-time. I’m finding a inspiration because I use this build for few weeks now to climb from 300 → 1200 I must mention and the build is still working very well.

If the conclusion is setting the farming set to my Rogue as main and SkullShield build for Wizard in hireling then I need to max all 6 perks in Rogue first which takes a lot of time. I only have my Wizard max 6 perks.

1 Like

with this build the dodge of Hireling showed to me is 32% out of 60% cap. i do not know where is 32% the build does not have amything except 20 Dex = 10.5% dodge. how can rogue can survive with 32% dodge :frowning: