Patch 3.0 - Patch Notes

How many save limits​ after 3hours?

Each time upload/download need to wait for 3 hours.

1 Like

Uh… devs, can’t you mark as found the eternals I already have in my inventories?

2 Likes

3hours for 1upload/download omg crafting some items now takes days its hard for us u know… its ok if 3 upload/download for 3 hours but 1isnt right u know… specially​ when socketing obsidian in a Rare item…

That’s really the purpose of this new feature. LIMITING THE DOWNLOADS to PREVENT ABUSING/EXPLOITING the loophole of the game. So, yeah EXPLOITERS Goodluck with that Lol.

6 Likes

Upload/download exploits where a form of cheating and are entirely pointless with good farm builds so the system was purposefully implemented to heavily disincentivize abusing the upload/download system :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I already kill 50 yellow enslaver floor 400+ and spawn legend enslaver but it doesn’t drop legend pet. Is that some kind of bug…???

Yes Hopefully this gets fixed.

Huffft…
lucky I only buy 1 hour monster boost for testing this feat…

Lucky . I’m lucky I didn’t get it yet but thanks for letting me know.

Contact support@shinyboxgames.com or PM Tdaniel about this . I wish them luck on fixing the bug but I have no clue as to how it happens. I think that’s the email of I’m correct.

2 Likes

Sad to here the legend enslaver giving normal pets is a bug :cry: I lost 3 ledgend pets perhaps one eternal.

No this is not a bug legend enslavers drop normal pets and are simply a step towards killing a mythic one for an eternal pet sorry for the confusion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK.That make sense :yum:

:smile: :+1: glad to help clear it up it caused some confusion during testing as well

But when we kill Legend enemy it drop legend weapons, even it only say will spawn mythic enemy and doesn’t say will drop legend weapons…??

1 Like

That’s kinda sad, but good to know bc I won’t be disappointed. Thank

1 Like

The reason legend enemies drop legendary gear is because they are legend tier this guarantees a legend drop the same thing applies to legend enslavers they are another type of legend tier enemy and will have at least 1 guaranteed legend drop this drop however is not the pet :+1:

1 Like

I’m Sad but also happy…
Sad for red enslaver only drop legend weapons…
An happy coz just found 2 eternal pet…
:smiley:
This is my first time getting 2 eternal pet in one hour boost… :smile: but 0 legend Pet :frowning:

1 Like

Lol nice find :smile:

1 Like

Oh ok. That’s interesting. Not broken indeed.