Patch 3.0 - Patch Notes

I agree with that too, although I do that method before :smile:

In socketing obsidian now , There are tips in getting a nice Way haha ! Like If you want a Crystal affix in a Gear . Just Put Epic affixes first that you didnā€™t want to see in Obsidian rolling . Bcoz there wonā€™t be a duplicate affix in a single affix while rolling , This will lessen the chance of having unwanted affixes :sunglasses: hence its not a surehit but this help in getting . Now If you didnā€™t get it . Try again . Thatā€™s what RNG does . ( I know RNG means now )

Actually the number of options you get to choose from when using an obsidian lowers as you add those affixes proportionally so that the odds of getting what you want remain the same epic affixes or not :smile:

Yea right , I use that Way in rolling Luck, Crit Chance and Weaken , in rolling block. I usually hunt Crystalline items with block , like gelid smasher , skull of ignis zealotry , and rime

At least make some way to remove the crystal affix this would solve the probā€¦ I know there other way to remove Crystal affix like using quartz but by that thereā€™s a chance that i would remove the other affix in an item insteadā€¦ so more risk

Removing Crystal affix in a single way would solve the upload/download issueā€¦ hope we can use kyanite in a Crystal affix soonā€¦

Upload and download issue already solved lol? Nobody will actually wait 3 hours just to try again with obsidian or so.

If anybody actually does that. Oh wow Iā€™m sorry for them wasting their time now.

It literally takes 3 hours to try again with obsidian on that upload/download. Who on earth would waste that time to try again on that crystal? In that timeframe ,I get crystals for nearly a full PvP build done!

In 2 days of 4 hour gaming of DQ on farming , I get at least enough crystals for 1 build, minus a few crystals because Iā€™m a perfectionist which is why I can take a while on building sometimes.
Even quicker now that I can get legends by dust crafting :smile: .

All I need to do is spend a lot of time theorising and testing and once Iā€™m done, zoom!

1 Like

So when is the fix patch comes in?

FARM IN 1000 FLOOR SPAM IT !! UNLOCK AS MANY AS YOU CAN , SALVAGE EVERY UNWANTED LEGEND OR LEGEND+ GEARS . TO EARN ENOUGH DUST . DUST IS THE NEW VALUABLE CRYSTAL-LIKE . IN AN EASY WAY . YOU WONT EVEN HAVE TO FARM YOUR DREAM GEAR IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH DUST . I CAN SEE IF YOU UNLOCK A GEAR IN CODEX , THIS WILL COST LESS DUST SO = LESS CONSUMPTIon
Edit: try using the Nadroji bonus this help helps a lot in floor 1000 with hunter Perk or Hunter mythic.

• Enslaver hunt = FIESTA !!!
1 Like

this is really a good update, though it made crafting a bit difficult since i cannot perfect my builds anymore. but it gets more interesting since i got the chance to actually finish the mythic enemy quest in 1 hour because of the new affixes and sets. hopefully we get more items on the store so that we can support dq more.i mean sell more, since players like me who are eager to spend cash to support the game they love are more eager to buy in game items so that the game doesnā€™t die.

1 Like

You know RNG? RNG lives somewhere in Earth.

1 Like

This patch we can use crystal to remove the bad skill for legend pet , but can not enhance the pet quality become 25, in this case how do you reroll the skill point? Normally when the pet fight with you , the skill will grow up automatically but seems not for the skill which created by crystal .

Nope. No emerald on pet unfortunately so youā€™ll have to do save pet feat alot but that can be done eventually. At least the feat isnā€™t useless.

Yayayaya .

Thanks dude. Thatā€™s really what itā€™s about. I made a response on this but the Admin hid it cuz it was flagged as inappropriate and I didnā€™t make it on time to revised before it was completely hidden permanently (I did really used some kind of offensive words) since his guy talked like he knows how I play or do my thing. Like h*ll never ever I did that thing. Just know before I proceed into the process of crafting, I farm tons of resource so that it would be sufficient then if Iā€™m out of stock go farm again. Thatā€™s the legit way. (unlike others here who only spends a few Obsi/Rubies and when it didnā€™t give the choice of affix that they want, goes down to clear data/download for their own sake which is an act of ABUSE) using a known exploit is considered cheating. This is the main problem here, just like players who found a bug and they choose to continue using it for their own benefit? Of course itā€™s cheating, donā€™t be surprised if youā€™re hit with the banhammer. #RealTalk #PlayLegit

1 Like

The pet feat improves the pet quality? @.@

All of the legitimate players, like yourself, greatly appreciate the devs effort to discourage the abused download exploit. A majority of the cheaters have a modus operandi in the forum anyway, if you watch closely. :eyes:

2 Likes

Follow link below. I think this is what he meant.

2 Likes

Oh, i get it now.

1 Like

I know right. Yes a lot. I can see themā€¦ everywhere. theyā€™re just playing safe.

2 Likes

Adk about arena point,when i off the game its decrease every i enter arena again,have reached 1200 then i off for 4 hour it become 1146 :frowning: its happened when patch 3.0,its normal?