Patch 3.0 - Preview

Is it only me just looking at the name 1st though that … this is another Fall of Oriath teaser? 3.0 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

At last. Its time to experiment. :sunglasses: .

Nice , astigmatism pre

:smile: Are you a member already in PDQ?

It’s hype!!!

We need more buff for Spiritmancers! :blush: Hope we can get some more soon!

I guess its time to release my Master of Puppets Minion Beasts :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: D.Q 3.0

There where a couple this patch! :smile:

I know :joy: Sadism Set and Ally Healing affix we’re good additionals for Summoners, but the problem about Minions survivability is still meh.

They also got the new sadism bonus which buffs their HP by 300% as well some talent upgrades so that them dying off isn’t such a detriment :smile:

excited much!!!

No, I didn’t know about that :disappointed_relieved::sob: I’m a pure soloist , depending on forums and dictionary. Btw what is that PDQ all about?

Legend only. But there are a few mre surprises coming in this patch. Hope you look forward to it!

Reactive skills follow a different system than Procs. They are balanced individually.

Only the sets.

Both legend and eternal have Crystal Chance.

That’s great ! :scream: Hope it won’t be Laggy ,or heavy in casual phones

Wow just wow love the new update :slight_smile:

When?? Update on CHPLAY

You can already get eternal legends with crystal affixes. That just happens or normal Legends with a chance of a crystal Legend.

Obviously best used with Crystalline .

PM me :wink:

COME ON !!! 3.0 :smiling_imp:

Poor stash Lol :laughing: